Mad HabberMember since October 2, 2009
Habs fan since: 1988
Favorite current player: Brian Gointa
All-time favorite player: Kirk Muller/Saku Koivu
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 22:06:03)
In my opinion, Habs suffer big time form not having a good face-off man. It seems like they always lose key draws, and it would be interesting to see stats form the time Tampa started playing better and I'm guessing you see face-off stats shifting in their favour.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 21:07:39)
Ron always sides with the refs...
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 21:06:31)
I don't know...that Bierre cross-check was kinda cheap call (particularly after Stamko murder Desharnis a few seconds before with one and no call), despite all the crying CBC is doing about the goal called back. I think it levels out in the end.
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-20 10:41:48)
I see Detroit setting up the same style of rival vs the Bruins as the Canadiens have against them. Speed/Skill vs Goon tactics/skill...
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-20 09:14:09)
http://www.gimp.org has some of the same features as photoshop and is free to use. Not sure if it is suitable that doesn't know how to switch on computer though..lol
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-19 12:09:57)
very well I will put the snow tires on the rider...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-19 09:51:02)
I had to laugh at Healy's homerism...one night the Habs were playing the leafs...he was talking about how the Habs drafted so poorly in a draft year...He named 5 players they drafted that were not superstars but were at the time full time NHLers...and this according to him was a bad draft..lol
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-19 09:45:38)
dang you want me to cut the grass, but there is still snow on it...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-19 08:56:29)
Yeah I can understand Boone's perspective. Yes Habs have a 2-0 lead, and the team has looked good winning those games. Now over the past few years and even this season, the Habs have tended to let off the gas when they feel comfortable, so many stinkers against weaker teams. So paint me as cautiously happy.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-19 08:38:42)
I have never been one of the fans that has disliked Bourque, but my respect for the guy went up a lot last night. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but he purposely did not get #3. Everyone was trying to get him the puck and instead of looking at the net he was looking to feed teammates (everyone is cheering Weise for these, but Bourque did it twice. First, Eller and he where on a two on one. He looks to Eller but the defenceman held the angle, so Bourque fired it well wide so the puck angled right out to Eller. Eller retrieved the puck and put it off the side of the net.. :) Next time Bourque once again gets the puck and the first thing he does is look for a teammate. This time it was Weise; but rather than shoot the puck (he would've had an easy goal) Weise looks to return it to Bourque. I know Weise is getting a lot of credit for trying to give Bourque the hat-trick, but Bourque passed it up (I think he could have easily hit the net on the Eller play but he wanted to give it to Eller). So despite all the criticism I have heard of Bourque, he seems to me like a good teammate.