Windwalker - (jacques-elie blanchard)Member since September 24, 2009
Habs fan since: the big bang
Favorite current player: ???
All-time favorite player: Maurice Richard
- Comment on Multimedia from the non-practice (2011-10-28 13:18:31)
Great effort last night it was good to see Pleks finally score along with Cole. I must comment though on Kostitsyn from our blue line to the other teams end he is a force. Inside our blue line it seems he's lost. His line seems to be playing 5 on 4 in the Habs end. If he ever turned things around and play hard for 60 minutes and played both ends of the ice he could be a superstar. CAREY YOU ARE MY HERO
- Comment on Game 7: Canadiens remain winless at home (2011-10-22 13:08:43)
Coach Martin has an odd method of discipline. there is no accountability for poor performances or huge mistakes. Case in point why was Kosti back the next shift after scewing up on a face off. Pee wee players know better. How can you get player to perform with intensity when it doesn't matter if you are -18 you'll get lots of ice. Very disappointing. this team lacks discipline and eagerness.
- Comment on Price not among Vezina finalists (2011-04-22 14:04:14)
I don't get it. How can Gomez be a minus 7 in the playoffs and have such incredible amounts of ice time. Last night he was directly responsible for 3 of the 4 goals. I blame JM for this. It affects the team.
- Comment on Put the brooms away (2011-04-18 22:22:29)
Fun third period... no doubt BUT I just wish they would bench Gomez...sure he's made a couple of nice passes ... he even had a shot on net tonight...but MAN OH MAN for a veteran to seemingly have so little interest in making plays away from the puck and on defense is nothing short of mind boggling. PLus he gets loads of unproductive ice time. It's as if the team is playing 5 on 4 when he's on the ice in our end.
- Comment on This just never gets old (2011-03-31 17:27:26)
look at Dr. Mary Miller's work on Team Building and Cal Botterill chapters on Mental Toughness
- Comment on This just never gets old (2011-03-31 13:06:48)
JM has, in my opinion, lost it. You need not look any further than the special treatment he has given Gomez. Anyone who knows about team chemistry and the relevence of the written an unwritten rules that influence it; know every time Gomez keeps his regular shifts and continues to make errors that affect team play. It gnaw at players. They may not want to speak out because they don't want to be seen as trouble makers. There is clear evidence in many studies that players will be distracted form their own play when team mates are perceived as coaches favourites.
- Comment on Game 68: Halak’s Blues stop Habs’ win streak at 5 (2011-03-10 22:40:10)
why is Gomewz back opn the ice after giving away pucks? is there no accountability on this guy. pouliot sits for a stupid penalty. gomez plays on after stupid plays
- Comment on Game 40: Byfuglien, Pavelec save Thrashers (2011-01-02 18:51:22)
REALAX RETHINK REFUSE TO LOSE AND DON NOT JUMP OFF HE BAND WAGON
- Comment on Game 25: Oilers rally to stun Habs in OT (2010-12-01 16:32:39)
You need to try Lafleurs Hot dog and fries or to the Montreal Pool room if it is still open and ttere you'll have a good dog and fries. then you'll need to hit Swartzes for a smoked meat...enjoy your weekend peace
- Comment on Multimedia: Auld starts vs. Atlanta (2010-11-25 14:16:25)
what's up with Gomez