AliHaba - (Al Gallant)Member since September 24, 2009
Habs fan since: Conception
Favorite current player: Brian Gionta
All-time favorite player: Henri Richard
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-15 21:07:13)
So Ian it doesn't have to be the Super Bowl weekend. If they have 2 home games in 3 nights would be fine. Just a suggestion for your consideration.
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-15 20:33:04)
Geez I wish I could make the summit. Same old issue here though... when we try to make our annual trek to Montreal we always look to see two games so the Super Bowl weekend is usually our target. Ian you do a great job organizing the summit but I'm asking you again could you possibly look at scheduling for a 2-game trip for the 2015-16 season? Too far to go for just one game. Thanks for your consideration.
- Comment on Fans pack Bell Sports Complex to watch final scrimmage at development camp (2014-07-14 10:22:08)
And if things went according to plan the Habs might be in the equation for a lottery pick. You know how deep the 2015 draft is. Marc Bergevin would be the new Sam Pollock.
- Comment on Fans pack Bell Sports Complex to watch final scrimmage at development camp (2014-07-14 10:20:06)
As good as Eklund, right?
- Comment on Fans pack Bell Sports Complex to watch final scrimmage at development camp (2014-07-14 10:13:53)
Plekanec, Tokarski, Pateryn and our first round pick in 2015 for Evander Kane and their first pick.
- Comment on Habs invite 50 players to development camp (2014-07-04 17:35:46)
2014? It would have been nice but, alas, the Kings took the cup. Lots of hope for 2015 though.
- Comment on Canadiens will retire Guy Lapointe’s No. 5 (2014-06-19 13:13:58)
Pateryn, Tokarski and the Habs' first pick for Edmonton's first rounder.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semi-final Game 1 – Price shines, P.K. scores in second OT, Canadiens take series lead (2014-05-01 18:29:19)
I was just watching Bobcat and he had that fountain of knowledge Glenn Healy on. Healy repeated three or four times about Boston's 13 Stanley Cups. Well, I just had to check and of course he is wrong again. Only six by my count. So I thought he should be contacted somehow to set him straight.....but then why not let him continue to be the fool we all know he is.
- Comment on Habs players enjoying rest after series sweep (2014-04-25 12:36:26)
My preference is for Price to win the Conn Smythe.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 23:21:26)