adamkennelly - (adam shapiro)Member since September 22, 2009
Habs fan since: 1980
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 09:38:47)
your point is valid except for the "hit a player clean part" - Orpik has laid plenty of folks out during his career. In professional hockey - if you smear someone on the other team - fully legal, marginally legal or illegal - a lot of the time you have to deal with consequences. If you don't man up and do so - better keep your guard up if the game gets out of hand - which it did. Orpiik doesn't have to fight Thornton but he sure better ask his teammates to play nice the rest of the game cause this was coming. and he better be aware of who is on the ice and pay attention for the rest of the game.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 08:39:58)
Orpik has doled out plenty of punishment over the years. He smeared Erikson - refused to fight Thornton and then stuff escalated with the Neal hit etc. Thornton was "doing his job" which is to remind opponents not to fak with his team-mates…message sent…it'll cost him dearly - prolly 10 games.
- Comment on Habs going for fifth straight win against Sabres (2013-12-07 13:11:32)
Does Parros skate tonight? I'm on the fence - I think he should be won't be upset if he doesn't. Scott is useless and we have plenty in the line-up to deal with the rest of the Sabres.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-07 09:44:09)
I love it…great scene.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 12:33:38)
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 16:01:22)
pretty sure you owe me $10,000 - do yourself a favOr and send it my way to avoid getting smacked around next time I come to town.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:36:58)
do yourself a favor and read the ESPN article about Parros…he's a smart dude - knows his role and does it well…I guarantee if anyone on the Bruins does anything remotely aggressive towards our skilled players - he will take care of business - and not by stage fighting Thornton…he'll be happy to smack Lucic around - or at least try.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 13:25:12)
I hope they are targeting Umberger or Dubinsky and not Gaborik...
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-05 09:11:29)
can't do that Boone - Parros has to play - just in case. You still have Chara, Lucic, McQuaid and Thornton to deal with….I hope there is no stupidity but leaving Prust as the only guy to deal with that crew is risky.
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-04 13:22:30)
Does MT actually think Frankie is a more effective NHL D-man on this Habs team than Murray or is he resting Murray and/or giving his little buddy some ice time to be nice?