adamkennelly - (adam shapiro)Member since September 22, 2009
Habs fan since: 1980
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Islanders preview (2014-12-23 11:44:38)
I like that McGinn guy - feel bad for him - he has to skate on a line w/ John Scott - faking useless. Habs could use a McGinn or a Matt Martin for 3/4 line duties.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Islanders preview (2014-12-23 11:22:29)
wow - just wow. and this clown coached the team and was chosen over Patrick Roy..what a f-ng mess our Habs were for a long time - thankfully its over…for now. can you imagine where DD would be if MT were not the coach - I'll tell you..press box or Hamilton. he's a decent player but given all the time he spent on the #1 line and PP - he's produced nothing. has very little value outside of Montreal until Quebec gets a team - prolly have trouble getting a 3rd round pick for him.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Islanders preview (2014-12-22 13:59:56)
fully agreed. on another note - made my FF Championship game -playing for a decent amount of loot - massively favored to win and then… Brady, Pats D and the entire Colts team screw me…I'll score less than 50% of my normal total and lose by miles unless AJ green and CJ Anderson combine for 300 yards and 5 scores tonight. just another reason to hate Boston I suppose.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Sekac looking good in bleu-blanc-rouge (2014-12-21 16:32:03)
that is a completely false statement - completely false. name me one example from the last 5 years - one.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-21 09:46:19)
fun game last night. great demonstration of skill by our real #1 line. time for MB to muscle up a little…need some sandpaper - I was going to say more sandpaper but Habs have none really.
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-20 10:47:38)
hey Mavid - not sure what that response is supposed to mean but next time keep it to yourself. go find a D.
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-20 09:59:02)
I wonder how long it takes the Sens to rough up our tiny, soft, Habs team. and yes - I'm irritated that this is an issue again - but it is.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-19 11:37:27)
smarty 1. I agree. I watched the entire game thinking Habs were going to tie it and win in OT. 2. agree completely. 3. I don't either - he's useless. 4. no they don't. response should have been immediate. don't have enough firepower to roll that way with Prust being the only guy. 5. Malhotra is like a black hole outside of the face-offs but I would still dress him - perhaps play him a little less and save for the important draws.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-19 10:43:06)
not really impressed with the ceremony either. how did the Habs choose which fan video comments to use as part of the montage - some of them were really bad. also Therrien did not do well - was on way too long and came across as a bit of a tool. I'd give it a passing grade - but no more than that.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-19 10:22:43)
I missed that completely - the Ducks broadcast (only one I get in the States on Center Ice) - made no mention of it. He's prolly lucky they jumped in. I see no value having him in the line-up. much rather see Ghetto flying around out there - small or not.