kempie - (Rick Kemp)Member since September 20, 2009
Habs fan since: always
Favorite current player: It's a tie between Price, Subban, Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, Gallagher & Eller
All-time favorite player: Le gros Bill
- Comment on Liveblog: Pacioretty wins it in OT (2015-01-31 16:08:04)
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-30 10:05:09)
When Ovie does it it's a snipe. When Max does it it's a fluke.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-24 00:42:33)
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-23 12:55:31)
I'd take him only if the price was real low. He's not getting any younger and he's lost a lot of his original showroom lustre. But I do know this: If you were to have your tongue removed, you could still say Jaromir Jagr perfectly.
- Comment on Liveblog: The road W streak ends ugly (2015-01-15 20:16:15)
That is the stupidest penalty ever. Worse than the over the glass call. Auto minor for a broken stick in a sport where the play requires men to hack at a frozen disk with carbon fibre twigs. Dumb.
- Comment on Habs vs. Senators preview: Tokarski gets start in goal (2015-01-15 13:29:46)
But surely it's a limited NTC. It's not a good contract but there's no way MB signs him for that money & term plus gives him an absolute NTC. There must be a list of tradeable and no-go teams. I believe Emelin is tradeable, maybe not easily, and I believe MB is working on that.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win sixth road game in a row as power play comes to life (2015-01-14 20:15:21)
Thanks. I'm a bit crusty tonight and this crap is wearing really thin.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win sixth road game in a row as power play comes to life (2015-01-14 20:02:04)
FAIR WARNING: When this team wins Stanley Cup #25, I will not celebrate gracefully. I will dance naked and obscenely wag my junk in the faces of every other team, commentator, Leafer, Bruin, referee, league official and cartoon analyst on the continent. I'll remind them that we had to overcome not just an 82 game sched and four other playoff teams but also the Gallagher/Subban non-calls, the Chris Lee waved off goals, the unfortunate hockey plays while watching the Leaf/Bruins nightly media circle jerk and putting up with idiots in PK blackface cheering on PJ Stock whine about Subban's "antics". I will not be humble. I will be unbearable.
- Comment on Penguins vs. Canadiens preview (2015-01-10 16:10:46)
Pens are gonna come out pissed off. Lost to Boston on Wed., lost to us last week. This won't be an easy go but it has the markings of potentially a really fun game. Habs won't be in a great mood to lose either after TB.
- Comment on Penguins vs. Canadiens preview (2015-01-10 16:05:34)
Emelin all day. Then DD Then PAP But there's other guys in front of PAP