kempie - (Rick Kemp)Member since September 20, 2009
Habs fan since: always
Favorite current player: It's a tie between Price, Subban, Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, Gallagher & Eller
All-time favorite player: Le gros Bill
- Comment on Bring on the Bruins! Canadiens get ready for a busy weekend (2014-11-21 22:51:40)
Yeah, I hear that. I love having a 3rd line that's scary to play against. I think it's one of the main keys to this team's success. The PP is probably the best place for this idea, I agree.
- Comment on Bring on the Bruins! Canadiens get ready for a busy weekend (2014-11-21 22:37:03)
I get that you don't mess with a winning lineup after a solid game, and I'm not suggesting that's what MT should do. But... if the situation should present itself where this team needs to dial up the scoring punch (unlikely cause they're a goal-scoring juggernaut), this must have occurred to MT: Pacioretty-Eller-Secak Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher Prust-Desharnais-Parenteau etc. Maybe even just for an experiment, or spotty PP minutes, I can't be the only one salivating over the potential of 67-81-26. I'm usually not one for second-guessing line combos but, while I'm at it, here's what I'd do tomorrow with the D: Markov-Subban Gonchar-Gilbert Allen-Weaver 4th line would be: Tinordi-Beaulieu-Emelin (but no seriously, dress Emelin)
- Comment on Liveblog: The losing streak is over (2014-11-20 19:51:53)
Got them right where we want them now.
- Comment on Canadiens trade Rene Bourque to Ducks for defenceman Bryan Allen (2014-11-20 18:01:51)
I was begging to sign Allen 3 years ago and I was disappointed that we didn't. He's declined a lot at this point but he's in the last year of his deal. He's big & nasty and MB got something for Bourque. I don't mind this deal, although I'm a bit concerned about the impact it will have on the development on 24/28.
- Comment on Liveblog: Lifeless Canadiens drop third in a row (2014-11-04 21:26:55)
Anybody else having trouble loading the BooneBlog?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 21:52:10)
FFS what a fustercluck. 67-51-11 27-14-15 49-81-26 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!! 8-20-22 What is so difficult about that? Damnit. Edited to trade Briere for Bournival. Apologies. I was trembling as I typed that and may have broken my keyboard while emphasizing my point. As you were.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 19:57:23)
I don't need any extra aggro tonight but Hughson has been pissing me off for a while now. What's with the extra syllable in Galchenyuk? Galchen-i-yuk? Stop it. And stop rolling your Rs like a drunken Scotsman every time Desharnais touches the puck. Day•har•nay. It's easy man.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens steal a Shootout win in Calgary (2014-10-28 23:32:29)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens steal a Shootout win in Calgary (2014-10-28 22:38:36)
This is the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens steal a Shootout win in Calgary (2014-10-28 22:29:31)
Such a weird game.