kempie - (Rick Kemp)Member since September 20, 2009
Habs fan since: always
Favorite current player: It's a tie between Price, Subban, Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, Gallagher & Eller
All-time favorite player: Le gros Bill
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 22:25:58)
Yes, it was all because of the officials. All four games in a row. How about "don't play yourself into a hole so deep that one call or PP or goal sends your team to the tee box?" You know that, when it's against the Habs & we complain, we're whining crybabies but when it goes the other way it's a national catastrophe.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 21:59:16)
Cooper should change his name to Lightning McQueen. It would be awesome.
- Comment on Habs’ Weise lives dream with OT goal in Game 1 (2014-04-18 11:02:46)
Both of them? No F. way. They should cancel each other out though shouldn't they?
- Comment on Habs’ Weise lives dream with OT goal in Game 1 (2014-04-18 10:59:38)
You'll need to see this as well then: http://i.imgur.com/TGE2hIT.gif
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 21:50:09)
You guys are out a bit early arenchya?
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 17:47:52)
I forgot how exciting this stuff is. I'm jacked.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 15:18:43)
"something goes in the brain where it’s an all-out war.” Hahaha, welcome back Prusty, we missed you.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 15:03:22)
Yeah agreed for sure. Still, it's pretty creepy that they have a guy who has demonstrated the ability to miraculously pull that type of game out of his um, repertoire is the word I think.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 14:51:53)
Wait, TB has Gudlevskis? Ugh. Forgot about that. Boullion? Borque in over White? Forgot this would be Emelin's first PO game too. I can't say any of this news has bolstered my confidence very much. Still mildly optimistic.
- Comment on Prust will be game-time decision for Habs in Tampa (with practice video) (2014-04-15 21:43:54)
Pretty bored and not an NHL HC, but this is how I'd roll 'em, at least to start: Paciorety-Desharnais-Vanek Bournival-Plekanec-Gionta Briere-Eller-Gallagher Prust-White-Weise Gorges-Subban Markov-Emelin Beaulieu-Weaver *Note: This will never, ever happen ever.