kempie - (Rick Kemp)Member since September 20, 2009
Habs fan since: always
Favorite current player: It's a tie between Price, Subban, Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, Gallagher & Eller
All-time favorite player: Le gros Bill
- Comment on Liveblog: Ottawa draws first blood in meaningless weekend series (2014-10-03 22:51:11)
Wow. Not much has changed around here has it? Trolls gonna troll.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-02 11:06:37)
This is pretty much why I don't come here as often as I used to. I'm out until this episode is over. (what was I thinking?)
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-02 10:24:59)
I lived through the Chelios and the Roy debacles. Both times I was able to let it go (even though the Roy episode was particularly tough) and continued to support the team. I don't think I'll be able to be so forgiving this time.
- Comment on Former Hab Ryan White looking for a new team (2014-07-05 12:35:41)
It was suggested here by someone a few days ago, and the more I think about it, the more I think MB should get PK & Larry signed, then offer sheet Reilly Smith.
- Comment on Former Hab Ryan White looking for a new team (2014-07-05 11:59:36)
I've been drooling over that idea for a couple of years now. He'd be a great fit but it would take a lot. Too much I think.
- Comment on Habs invite 50 players to development camp (2014-07-03 22:53:56)
I would trade a 2nd for Smith in a heartbeat.
- Comment on Gorges stunned by Habs’ desire to trade him, now waiting for next move (2014-07-01 10:29:17)
Ehrhoff would be nice.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 23:39:06)
I'll reserve judgement until I hear about his injury. Because he's really not this bad. There's no possible way. I hear it's his hand.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 23:37:06)
Weise should show up tomorrow in a full body cast. At the very least it's a broken jaw or something. But seriously, he's concussed. Whitey should get the call and he'll be hungry. And, for Game 6..... ...Guess who's back...
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 18:30:34)
Aaaaaaaargh! It's frustrating to have come this far and not played their best hockey so far in this series. Things get crazy this far into May/June but I've recently seen this team play some very, very good hockey in the past few weeks. Unfortunately, they've shit the bed a few times too. But this team still has some really strong hockey left in them and I hope everybody is sufficiently pissed off to make that happen now.