kempie - (Rick Kemp)Member since September 20, 2009
Habs fan since: always
Favorite current player: It's a tie between Price, Subban, Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, Gallagher & Eller
All-time favorite player: Le gros Bill
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 14:36:43)
Ya I remember that move very well. It was super dirty.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 19:06:28)
Yeah, if it was for DD and to shed the team of DD (freeing up that C spot) and load up for playoffs then I'm good with it. But, I fear that for Stastny they'll give up more than just DD and that's where it might get sketchy.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 19:01:54)
Eventually, these people have to accept that it is desirable to have the best dman on the planet in your room. Even if he is one of the Russian guys in Goon, skullf***ing the goalie's helmet, it's worth the trouble. Now, PK strikes me as a pretty good guy and probably a really good "room guy" so long as he's in YOUR room. If he's in the other room, well, it would be real easy to dislike him. And that's what I think. These people hate PK because he's just that OMFG good. And he's not on our team. Not race, not the chirps but he's just that frighteningly good.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 18:47:07)
"Sportsnet says the Canadiens may be sniffing around a deal for Paul Stastny." Because having eight centres just makes sense. Stastny, Plex, Eller, DD, Galchenyuk, White, Bournival, Briere
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 17:45:14)
I voted Chara. Freaking eight food douche nozzle.
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-03 15:10:34)
There are about 6 or 7 Subways here in town (most owned by the same guy I think) and at least half of them have been at the centre of quite publicized stories of nasty stuff being found in their sandwiches. Glass, teeth (yes teeth) and metal. So, I've been staying away from Subway.
- Comment on Four games in six nights for Habs (2013-12-02 13:13:09)
If you ever lose your toungue to a freak industrial or kitchen accident, you'll still be able to annunciate perfectly the name "Jaromir Jagr".
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-24 11:18:10)
Yes! Huge mitts. Funny you should say that - huge hands.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-24 10:23:24)
I always had this impression that Lafleur was a smaller guy until the day I shook his hand. I was really struck by how big he was. He's probably not much over 6' but he just seemed like a huge guy up close.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 24 – Canadiens beat powerhouse Penguins 3-2 (2013-11-23 18:51:58)
Boone > Dave Molinari on some hip-hop dreck they're playing for warm-ups: "Didn't they used to play this on the organ at the Forum?" I lol'd