FergMember since September 18, 2009
Habs fan since: Jesus wore short pants
Favorite current player: Pleky
All-time favorite player: Henri Richard
- Comment on NHL, Habs release complete 2014-15 schedule (2014-06-22 20:16:58)
Need details Marjan. What stream do you subscribe to?
- Comment on NHL, Habs release complete 2014-15 schedule (2014-06-22 19:16:45)
I am currently a Roger's subscriber for TV, but I have my home phone and Internet with Bell. So basically I pay waay too much and I am looking to bundle my services. I was wanting to go with Bell for the wireless Fibe TV but I don't want to leave Roger's if it means I see fewer Habs games. What is the solution? Will Bell subscribers have just as many Habs games as Roger's subscribers?
- Comment on Bell Centre sells out for fans to watch Game 7 from Boston (2014-05-14 11:20:40)
Today is Gump Worsley's birthday. The Gods shall surely smile on us.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-09 12:31:10)
Bournival has 4 SOG and Vanek has none? How does that happen? Another guy with all the talent and none of the desire. I can support a guy who is not the most talented, but gives a full effort when the games are tough, but I have no patience for floaters like Vanek. These games are what shows a player's true character and I haven't seen much from Thomas Vanish. Lived through a couple of Kostitsyns, don't need another one. Enjoy Minnesota
- Comment on Bruins denounce racist comments about Habs’ Subban (2014-05-02 15:58:58)
We won a cup like that. 1993. Patrick Roy won 10 playoff games in OT. A solid team and a great goalie can go a long way.
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-19 20:35:22)
It's not an overreaction. It's another example of pandering to Leafs fans. Could have asked someone like Spezza who probably knows more about playoff hockey than Kadri. Spezza lives in Toronto. And not every Oiler lives in Edmonton my friend.
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-19 19:12:25)
PLEASE, JUST MAKE IT STOP! I turned on CBC Hockey Tonight pregame show and they introduced the panel, including Nazim Kadri. Unbelievable! The amount of love that network shows the Toronto Maple Leafs is unnatural. 5 other Canadian teams are out of the playoffs but do we see a Flame or an Oiler or a Canuck or a Senator or a Jet? No, we get a fringe Leaf who will be out of the league in 3 years. They can't help themselves. It's like crack for them. Expecting them to leave the Leafs out of one broadcast is like asking Lucic to give up bag. It will just never happen. Everybody, please write Rogers and demand that they clean house before next season!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 78 – Canadiens fall behind 3-0, win a wild one 7-4 (2014-04-04 22:11:35)
Relax Garry Galley. Just accept the win.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 78 – Canadiens fall behind 3-0, win a wild one 7-4 (2014-04-04 21:56:39)
Wow, Galley sure is worried about how unhappy MT will be. Thank the baby Jesus that coverage is done.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 78 – Canadiens fall behind 3-0, win a wild one 7-4 (2014-04-04 21:29:07)
Yeah, unbelievable CBC coverage. Now that the game is lost for Ottawa they have to acknowledge Montreal is winning it but they are finding fault with how the Habs are winning it. Absolutely no shred of objectivity on this network.