FergMember since September 18, 2009
Habs fan since: Jesus wore short pants
Favorite current player: Pleky
All-time favorite player: Henri Richard
- Comment on Habs send goalie Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint (2014-12-19 12:12:19)
Until I get the official diagnosis from Dr. Recchi, I'm not believing anything I read.
- Comment on Liveblog: Wild beat listless Canadiens 2-1 (2014-12-03 19:16:04)
Wow. A new standard set for stupidity. I worry for civilization sometimes.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-12-01 20:09:52)
Hypothetical question: Leafs and Canadiens exchange entire rosters. Do you cheer for the guys in Habs sweaters or the guys in Leaf sweaters?
- Comment on Canadiens will face well-rested Rangers team; prospect Nikita Scherbak suffers back injury (2014-11-23 16:20:54)
Sorry for the dumb question but I haven't been able to access TSN690 for a couple of days now. Or any other TSN radio station for that matter. Anyone else experiencing this? Or know how to fix it?
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Penguins should be a dandy (2014-11-18 15:03:40)
Poutine, Joe Louis, Pepsi
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-17 11:14:10)
I would like to see a few more players celebrating a goal the way Pavel Datsyuk does. You know, like he has done it before and it's what he is supposed to do. Or, they can do their superhero routine after every goal provided they also jump into the glass and sweep the ice with their glove after they have been beaten and scored against. Only fair
- Comment on Canadiens put Rene Bourque on waivers, recall Jarred Tinordi from Hamilton (2014-11-10 08:16:59)
Wow. Quite a diagnosis Dr. Recchi. If, as you say, you have no evidence to back it up, please don't suggest "depression or some other debilitating emotional/psychiatric problem" to Rene Bourque. Not fair to him or to those who cope with depression. What we know is that he did not produce. Nothing more is known and nothing more should be speculated on.
- Comment on Ken Dryden writes about his friend, teammate and prankster Guy Lapointe (2014-11-08 16:24:39)
Lars is what he is. He would not be missed. He is a non-factor to us. Beaulieu is an unknown, but I think Yakutpov has greater potential. Worst case scenario...Yakupov is a bust and Beaulieu becomes a top 4 defenceman in the West. Best case scenario...Yakupov becomes a scorer and we have years of highlights of Yakupov and Galchenyuk. And let's face it, somebody has to score some goals on this team. Right now, we have #67 & #27 and that's it. Not enough. Forget Lars. This boils down to Beaulieu for Yakupov. Make the deal.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 21:52:46)
That was Eller's brain cramp. He had a clear outlet behind his own net but he got fancy and reversed it to a dangerous area. Put PK in a bad situation and Leafs score.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 21:39:20)
Hughson can't get over the non-call he imagined on Prust. Healey is still a dope Ref cam makes me nauseous. POV cam shows me nothing of interest and it is only a matter of time before somebody hangs a big oyster all over it.