FergMember since September 18, 2009
Habs fan since: Jesus wore short pants
Favorite current player: Pleky
All-time favorite player: Henri Richard
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 78 – Canadiens fall behind 3-0, win a wild one 7-4 (2014-04-04 22:11:35)
Relax Garry Galley. Just accept the win.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 78 – Canadiens fall behind 3-0, win a wild one 7-4 (2014-04-04 21:56:39)
Wow, Galley sure is worried about how unhappy MT will be. Thank the baby Jesus that coverage is done.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 78 – Canadiens fall behind 3-0, win a wild one 7-4 (2014-04-04 21:29:07)
Yeah, unbelievable CBC coverage. Now that the game is lost for Ottawa they have to acknowledge Montreal is winning it but they are finding fault with how the Habs are winning it. Absolutely no shred of objectivity on this network.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 78 – Canadiens fall behind 3-0, win a wild one 7-4 (2014-04-04 20:59:58)
Garry Galley is Rob Ford stupid
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-29 15:41:39)
I've been there 3 years. Used Stubhub. Sat right on the glass in a corner (great place to watch from once in your life but make sure you are in a corner or an endzone - not on the sides), 10 rows up in a corner (great view), and right behind players bench (horrible, too low, can't see anything). So make sure you are high enough to see the entire ice unless you grab a glass seat in corner or endzones. If your seats are too low, go to the Service desk and ask to be moved. They will do it, no problem. Great arena, food, weather, parking next door, highway access. What's not to like? Enjoy.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-29 11:48:27)
Didn't watch the game last night but I noticed Boone said Bourque was "surprisingly energetic". Amazing how guys can extend a career well past their due date by being occasionally energetic. They live on some past reputation and past statistics when, in fact, they are mailing it in beause the money is already in the bank. If Bourque could turn it on last night, where is he the other nights? I guess that trade talk worried him enough to finally care about his game for a brief moment. He'll be back floating like the 3rd Kostitsyn brother by Thursday night. How is it that Gallagher busts his hump every night and Bourque, Briere, etc. rarely break a sweat? It's called professionalism and some guys have it and a lot do not.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 49 – Leafs win 5-3, tighten playoff race (2014-01-18 22:03:08)
Don't forge Emelin. Always amazes me how an NHL defenceman can get caught looking at the puck instead of the body. They teach that in Pee Wee. How do you forget that? He is lost out there. Bergevin needs to be looking for D help now.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 39 – Canadiens win 2-1 in Shootout (2013-12-28 17:57:02)
It would only have been a miracle if, by "lost their cat" you meant he died. I gather you meant their cat went missing and then returned, which happens all the time. Extrapolating to tonight's game, the Canadiens will go missing for 2 periods and then storm back in the 3rd. No miracle needed. Habs 2-1 in OT.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 22:41:14)
Hang that one on the coach. No reason for Parros to be on the ice in the 3rd period of a 1 goal game. And why send Pacioretty in for the shootout. Halak probably knows him and you have the kid Bournival who is hot right now and Halak couldn't know much about his tendencies.
- Comment on Predictions, anyone? (2013-09-30 18:36:50)
I predict a lame opening ceremony involving that damn torch again.