aroma - (Al)Member since September 16, 2009
Habs fan since: 1961
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Jyrrki Lumme
- Comment on Liveblog: Rookie De La Rose bags pair as Canadiens beat Columbus (2015-02-26 17:37:38)
maybe another nickname is in order...
- Comment on Young Habs fan meets Tim Bozon after both fight battle with meningitis (2015-02-26 13:46:39)
odd how the Leafs, Sens, Flyers cause the Habs so much more grief than the hated Bruins. Sens and Leafs have caused quite a few injuries. Bruins - the Pacioretty incident; not much since then. While we're at it come playoff time - let's hope that the Rangers are eliminated in the first or second round. That would be a big help....
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Smith-Pelly to make Habs debut; Thomas a healthy scratch (2015-02-25 20:42:02)
Leclair and Desjardins to the Flyers for Dr. Recchi.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 11:16:16)
Pateryn should easily be ahead of Weaver now on the depth chart. I'm thinking that when Gonchar returns, it will be Tinordi that sits rather than Pateryn. Unless Gonchar plays right side and Pateryn sits.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 11:12:59)
if Calgary is Cowtown, and Toronto is Hogtown, then Montreal is...?
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 00:08:56)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat mighty Blues (2015-02-24 19:05:07)
here's the difference, I think, and the reason we'll likely regret this deal. DSP so far after four years has shown he's not a goal scorer. Sekac "looks" like a goal scorer and hasn't proven he can't. I see no reason why we should expect offence from DSP. We will get tougher... but was he the right winger we needed? I doubt it...and remember, he played on a team that's way more offence-minded.
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 15:20:06)
no, we were looking for a right winger who could score. This could be the first deal made by MB that bites him. I'll be watching the Ducks' box scores closely.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blues preview (with video): Pacioretty named NHL’s third star of week (2015-02-24 09:56:25)
how 'bout parting ways with Desharnais while he's still looking like a useful player? We have Thomas, Andrighetto and Reway coming down the pike. Can't we trade off one of our Smurfs (DD) and make more room for Eller and Galchenyuk, allowing them to improve at their natural positions the way they have done with their young D'men? I know Eller has had ample opportunity, but as you all know, normally with wingers with no scoring ability. The one time Eller looked like a successful centerman he had Galchenyuk and Gallagher to play with. They trade Eller, they will learn to regret as they did John Leclair.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blues preview (with video): Pacioretty named NHL’s third star of week (2015-02-24 09:51:58)
but Eller is not playing at his natural position which as always puts him more in a position to fail than succeed. Tonight's lines are an absolute joke.