aromaMember since September 16, 2009
Habs fan since: 1961
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: John Leclair
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 19:41:15)
The mentality you're discussing is the same one that resulted in Montreal ill advisedly trading Chris Chelios many eons ago. You raise a very good point.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 09:26:59)
Not just the fans. Game articles on TSN and SI sites used the Pacioretty post-goal gesture as the main angle for the story. It's laughable (insert pun) how the endemic Leaf bias finds its way into so much of the TSN hockey content. Will this improve under Sportsnet?
- Comment on About this evening … (2013-11-30 07:47:29)
And you tell us this because...
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-28 08:26:30)
glad you mentioned White. He doesn't get nearly enough kudos. A pure fourth line energy player who wins faceoffs.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-28 08:24:38)
I never can quite grasp how important it is for a winger to play on his "right" side and ditto for d'men. Probably more crucial for the latter. That said, Bournival would be playing on his wrong wing if he joined Eller and Galchenyuk. Then again, maybe that's more of a problem for some players more than others.
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-27 15:39:36)
you sound like a Leaf fan - totally unrealistic. Habs would not be able to get Kane for Pacioretty AND Tinordi, for example. He is the most valued player on the Jets.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin signs four-year contract extension (2013-10-31 19:46:36)
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin signs four-year contract extension (2013-10-31 19:45:09)
Maybe Roy shouldn't be offering his players marital advice.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin signs four-year contract extension (2013-10-31 19:43:37)
If Bourque keeps producing at his usual rate, it's another waste of Eller's ability. By next year Galchenyuk will be a more complete player And readier to assume centership. And by then we'll sure know whether there is any reason at all to keep DD in the lineup. I'm thinking not and then we'll see the centers that we ought to see. Not to mention a new winger or two.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin signs four-year contract extension (2013-10-31 19:34:28)
And I agree with you. If in fact it's true, Therrien should be fired yesterday. Those of you old enough to have been sickened by the Chris Chelios for a totally over the hill Denis Savard trade... we are surely hoping it won't happen again...