Vinny Red - (VJ)Member since September 12, 2009
Habs fan since: 1978
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Mats Naslund
- Comment on Clearing up the Habs’ TV picture (2014-09-05 11:15:26)
you don't need to be a rogers customer to get gamecentre live
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 11:06:28)
Not as much as you would think
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 10:59:08)
That's backwards. CentreIce is free for only first week or 2. GameCentre (internet access) is free until Dec for internet or wireless customers
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 10:50:46)
GameCentre is internet based, which should be available on tablets/phones/computers and some console as well. CentreIce is the TV version. There are going to be some free trials for each coming up for both versions. Obviously you would need rogers cable to get CentreIce for the first week or 2 of the season, but internet and/or wireless customers are going to get GameC0entre until Dec 31 if i remember the dates right
- Comment on ‘I feel like it’s my home,’ Habs’ Markov says about Montreal (2014-06-26 14:47:37)
If you guys think that Rogers will sell a piece of their brand new contract to a competitor who lost in the bidding, Bell (TSN/RDS), you're nuts. A petition won't do any good.
- Comment on NHL, Habs release complete 2014-15 schedule (2014-06-23 12:44:11)
I'm making the assumption the no blackout rule would also apply to the Centre Ice package. With the contract, Rogers now assumes control of the Centre Ice package and the NHL Network within Canada. So hopefully the "no black out" policy will extend to that as well. I haven't seen anything announced yet, although that will probably come soon. Then we'll know for sure if they apply to Centre Ice or not.
- Comment on NHL, Habs release complete 2014-15 schedule (2014-06-23 12:15:15)
For all those concerned about blackouts, you forget that Rogers has announced no blackouts anymore. "The agreement also guarantees there will be no further regionalization of games or local blackouts. Rogers has three exclusive windows to broadcast any game involving a Canadian team -- Wednesday nights, Saturday nights and Sunday nights. Fans will have the ability to watch any of those games regardless of geographical location within Canada." http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=693152
- Comment on HI/O Show: Habs will face more pressure next season (2014-06-13 16:31:31)
Did you guys/gals see this?? http://www.hockeywilderness.com/2014/6/12/5805020/signing-p-k-subban-makes-the-minnesota-wild-a-legitimate-contender Never happen in a million years.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Jacques Demers is our special guest this week (2014-04-16 19:05:12)
I was having the same issue. I disabled my ad blocking and was good to go
- Comment on Bring on the Sabres (2014-03-25 15:01:07)
it's funny that people don't consider how we were already down 2 men, in a 1 goal game and if I remember correctly, on the powerplay at the time. Sure, it's a great idea for Subban to drop the mitts, force more minutes on an already undermanned team, take off your best defenseman, all the while in a 1 goal game, and being outplayed at that point. But yeah, Subban should've dropped 'em, makes perfect sense. Sigh, some people's children