Stefman - (Stefan Delblanc)Member since November 14, 2007
Habs fan since: 1995
Favorite current player: Benoit Pouliot
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Habs regroup on eve of Round 2 (2010-04-29 16:49:41)
The habs regroup for round 2, and so do the hardcore fans.
Time to fly back to Canada from my studies in Sweden. I can't miss this.
- Comment on Get out the brooms (2010-04-21 22:00:55)
Our defencemen were heroic. They were the main reason we took game 1 and had a sniff at the others. There is noe single scapegoat in this team Hamrlik looked rough in the series at times, but where are we without him filling Markov's shoes in the regular season? Probably 10th place. The team showed well against the most offensively gifted team in the league, one that I don't think anyone expected us to have any chance at, and they were proved wrong because it really was THAT close at some many times.
- Comment on Game 77: Ward stones Canadiens (2010-03-31 21:37:50)
Say what you want about A. Kosstitsyn, he was the only one who showed up with real passion in the third period. What kind of team goes into a third period tied 1-1-, at home, in a tight playoff race, and mails in a third period like that? Outshot 11-1 to start the period?? By a team that hasn't had a sniff of the platyoffs all season?? What the heck is that?
Lazy, poorly focused teams like we saw tonight in the third period don't deserve to make the playoffs and will never succeed in them anyway.
- Comment on Game 64: Canadiens romp over Thrashers (2008-02-27 17:34:41)
That's certainly more than I would want to give up. Let's not forget that Streit has 44 points. That's only 12 fewer that Marian Hossa. Now I'm not going to try and say that Streit has the same skill as Hossa, but he's still pretty darned good.
- Comment on Game 64: Canadiens romp over Thrashers (2008-02-27 17:31:10)
That's true. I'm in fact surprised that Washington wanted Huet. Kolzig has been their man for a long time
- Comment on Game 64: Canadiens romp over Thrashers (2008-02-27 17:30:05)
I posted this below as well http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/307354
- Comment on Game 64: Canadiens romp over Thrashers (2008-02-27 17:22:54)
Here's the link tot he article i think you were talking about. http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/307354
- Comment on About last night … (2008-02-27 16:57:23)
That is truly excellent. bravo
- Comment on NHL trade deadline: Q & A (2008-02-25 01:15:23)
Let's not forget Smolinski. He's only on a one year deal mind you, but he does have one.
- Comment on Game 61: Habs win on miraculous comeback (2008-02-20 17:36:57)
oho! I'm impressed that you even figured out what language that was, let alone how to say you're welcome.