wildwilly - (William Connors)Member since August 28, 2009
Habs fan since: 1974
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-19 00:54:19)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Canucks 3-1on an emotional night (2014-12-09 17:46:53)
The beginning of the end for DD. Patches will score a hat trick tonight with his new line mates.
- Comment on Nathan Beaulieu will be in the lineup for Habs against Canucks (2014-12-09 17:29:39)
If someone wants to see what awful is, go to Toronto and Edmonton. There are "fans" who want to bring the same soap opera to Montreal. "Fire the coach! Trade all the prospects for a first line centre! Trade the centre for prospects! Hire Don Cherry as GM. Youppi for coach." I'm happy to be patient and give Bergevin a chance.
- Comment on Canadiens will face well-rested Rangers team; prospect Nikita Scherbak suffers back injury (2014-11-23 15:37:45)
I think there's a good chance Perron comes to the Habs. I'd send DD and Bournival in exchange. http://www.tsn.ca/report-oilers-looking-to-trade-winger-perron-1.142401
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-14 00:34:42)
Before Timo and other naysayers start their negative comments, may I say... It is a good night to be a Hab fan. Thank you.
- Comment on Canadiens put Rene Bourque on waivers, recall Jarred Tinordi from Hamilton (2014-11-10 01:51:20)
Where will Bourque resurface? Winnipeg would be a nice fit. Nashville would make sense. I am not sure Hamilton needs an unhappy veteran in their room.
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 16:03:59)
The price for Yakupov will probably never be so low. Bourque, Moen, and Pateryn in exchange. If he gels with Galchenyuk, we have a potent combination for the next 10 years.
- Comment on A day off Sunday in Tampa for unbeaten Habs (2014-10-13 01:45:47)
I see some are asking how big the Habs are compared to the rest of the league. Below is a link to Ron Reusch's blog, the old sports editor of CFCF12 (well, that's what it was named in my day). He goes into that same subject... http://thereuschblog.com/?p=33371
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-07 01:39:02)
Is a trade in the works? http://www.gohabsgo.com/en/2014/10/07/marc-bergevin-gives-cryptic-hint-for-last-roster-m/
- Comment on Breaking down how to watch Habs on TV this season (2014-10-03 16:34:45)
TSN and MT are reporting "big news"... Any idea what it is?