wildwilly - (William Connors)Member since August 28, 2009
Habs fan since: 1974
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Canadiens will face well-rested Rangers team; prospect Nikita Scherbak suffers back injury (2014-11-23 15:37:45)
I think there's a good chance Perron comes to the Habs. I'd send DD and Bournival in exchange. http://www.tsn.ca/report-oilers-looking-to-trade-winger-perron-1.142401
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-14 00:34:42)
Before Timo and other naysayers start their negative comments, may I say... It is a good night to be a Hab fan. Thank you.
- Comment on Canadiens put Rene Bourque on waivers, recall Jarred Tinordi from Hamilton (2014-11-10 01:51:20)
Where will Bourque resurface? Winnipeg would be a nice fit. Nashville would make sense. I am not sure Hamilton needs an unhappy veteran in their room.
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 16:03:59)
The price for Yakupov will probably never be so low. Bourque, Moen, and Pateryn in exchange. If he gels with Galchenyuk, we have a potent combination for the next 10 years.
- Comment on A day off Sunday in Tampa for unbeaten Habs (2014-10-13 01:45:47)
I see some are asking how big the Habs are compared to the rest of the league. Below is a link to Ron Reusch's blog, the old sports editor of CFCF12 (well, that's what it was named in my day). He goes into that same subject... http://thereuschblog.com/?p=33371
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-07 01:39:02)
Is a trade in the works? http://www.gohabsgo.com/en/2014/10/07/marc-bergevin-gives-cryptic-hint-for-last-roster-m/
- Comment on Breaking down how to watch Habs on TV this season (2014-10-03 16:34:45)
TSN and MT are reporting "big news"... Any idea what it is?
- Comment on Manny Malhotra set for Habs debut vs. Avalanche (with Patrick Roy video) (2014-09-26 02:08:36)
So.... If Galchenuyuk goes to centre, will someone be traded? Who will go? For what return?
- Comment on Habs’ Eller sidelined with lower-body injury; junior team trades Scherbak (2014-09-22 16:30:01)
Have you ever punched a football helmet? It hurts...
- Comment on Habs’ Eller sidelined with lower-body injury; junior team trades Scherbak (2014-09-22 14:07:57)
He was an unknown the season before and played for a bottom team. Nobody expected he would lead the team in points and do as well as he did.