Max_a_million - (Mark Houle)Member since August 26, 2009
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Subbang!
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur and Patrick Roy
- Comment on A letter from the Béliveau family (2014-12-18 10:54:31)
great first comment! Bravo and I agree wholeheartedly.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Blues bring out the best in Canadiens (2014-11-21 12:53:46)
It's funny how he replaced these two kids with two players who are very similar to them. Their next contracts will be cheaper now, and they will be more seasoned in Hamilton without the pressure of the big team.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Blues bring out the best in Canadiens (2014-11-21 12:52:12)
Pacioretty hasn't even been hot yet, and he's on pace for 40. Could he make a run at 50? Subban hasn't been getting penalties lately. He hasn't gotten one since the second period of the Bruins game. Tokarski has been an amazing back up who competes at such a high level. We've improved tremendously in the face off dot. The Malhotra effect, he's making all of the centres better. At some point this season Galchenyuk is going to explode onto another level. He's getting close, the highlights are coming ever night and he's about to start burying them! Fear Chucky!
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Blues bring out the best in Canadiens (2014-11-21 12:37:21)
Apparently his salary being $800,000+ less than his cap hit helps the ducks too. Really they only pay 2.5 for a guy who was great in the playoffs, and has scored in the past. (I wouldn't want him, but hey)
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Blues bring out the best in Canadiens (2014-11-21 12:21:08)
Prust adds so much, that just doesn't even translate to paper. I love watching him and Galchneyuk interact. I think he is making the kid tougher.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Blues bring out the best in Canadiens (2014-11-21 12:20:00)
Oh my geez, Marc Bergevin I tip my cap to your cap management. 15.3 million in cap space next year with 2 goalies, 4 solid defencemen, 8 of the top forwards signed. 5 restricted free agents. Beaulieu and Tinordi get more minutes in hamilton, which they need. Plus it makes them cheaper. We get two vets who have similar games for this season Gonchar is a vet similar to beaulieu, Allen is a vet similar to Tinordi. Basically adding some seasoning to the same mix of player types. Got rid of Budaj, Moen, and Bourque solving the bad contract issues along the way. win-win Gorges was solid, but the contract wasn't great for the habs. Wow! Bravo! The habs are an amazing team with Weise as a fourth liner. Maybe the best 4th liner in the league. Perfect spot for him and the habs. He's a nice catalyst there. This team is so very exciting, young, talented, and there are so many possibilities on the horizon. Along the way we had the best record two years ago, made the conference final last year, and have the best record now. Just wow!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-14 10:03:46)
so far so good The 7 D strategy was great. Boston fans haven't figured out Montreal is much tougher, and they are less tough yet.
- Comment on Canadiens send Jarred Tinordi down to Hamilton, try new look on power play (2014-11-12 12:38:11)
The standards get silly around here. No one could live up to them. I think he wasn't all that bad.
- Comment on Canadiens send Jarred Tinordi down to Hamilton, try new look on power play (2014-11-12 12:33:29)
I've played on too many teams to know that yes Price was good, but a shutout is a team effort. If this is PK's bad, I will take it. He will be better sure. PK and Markov are playing all of the minutes, so yes they give up all of the opportunities.
- Comment on Canadiens send Jarred Tinordi down to Hamilton, try new look on power play (2014-11-12 12:11:44)
PK is getting a lot of flack. His 'not being on the top of his game' is 25 minutes of shut out hockey. He is a defenceman yes? People are mad that Tinordi is not eating hot dogs in the press box, instead Gonchar is??? That's weird, Tinordi needs to play. Gonchar will be in the press box.