Max_a_million - (Mark Houle)Member since August 26, 2009
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Subbang!
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur and Patrick Roy
- Comment on Habs will have plenty to work on at practice (2014-10-15 07:03:51)
Good news -We have a young team with a lot to work on. -We have 6 pts in a crappy 4 game road trip sandwich to start the season (Tampa game was actually supposed to be much later in the season) -Our cap is in pretty good shape with Gorges, Gionta, Budaj out Tokarski, Pacioretty, Markov, Plekanek are bargains. -We can only get better performances out of Price, Pacioretty, Subban (who is trying too hard, he'll figure it out) -I think it's better to have the puck than not. Seems like blocking shots is an over-rated stat. We havethe looks of a team that will control the puck much more. -Galchenuyk looks ready to be a stud, and Plekanek seems super excited to go for the ride -Tinordi and Bealieu are going to get really good really fast Fun discussion - who are the fattest NHL players in the league? Why don't they get a trainer and a dietician/chef? Thought of the this seeing Kessel eating cheap nachos. Let me get the ball started: 1. Byfuglien 2. Kessel ...
- Comment on A day off Sunday in Tampa for unbeaten Habs (2014-10-12 11:49:53)
Geez Plekanek is so excited. It's like when you give an older dog a puppy and it rejuvenates them. Galchenyuk is bringing like to Plekanek back.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin sidelined with upper-body injury (2014-10-11 14:40:47)
You would think having Malhotra in practice to battle on faceoofs against Desharnais, Eller, and Galchenyuk would be invaluable for the next decade to come. That alone seems to me to be worth the value of his salary. When we need it Galchenyuk will win a big big big faceoff in a stanley cup final because he had to learn against Malhotra everyday.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin sidelined with upper-body injury (2014-10-11 14:36:47)
seems like Tinordi's muscle will be required more than that to spell Prust as well n'est-ce pas?
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin sidelined with upper-body injury (2014-10-11 14:29:02)
He needs to come out and make it happen when he gets the chance. TONIGHT You earn your minutes.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin sidelined with upper-body injury (2014-10-11 14:26:18)
Yannic Perrault Top rated in league at 60.9 from 1997 through 2010
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin sidelined with upper-body injury (2014-10-11 12:48:47)
I would think Beaulieu would move up the chain heh? Tinordi with Weaver. They might never get Beaulieu off of that pairing (I hope) Gilbert, Markov, Subban, Bealieu. Talk about some puck moving!
- Comment on Tokarski gets start in goal for Habs against Capitals; Moen replaces Weise on fourth line (2014-10-09 16:14:32)
I have always been very happy with Boston giving away Kessel and Seguin. No doubt that Kessel always gets overlooked like the all-star drafts when no one will pick him etc ... he certainly does a lot with 3rd rate centers. gunslinger yes
- Comment on Canadiens trade Peter Budaj to Winnipeg Jets (2014-10-06 10:22:54)
'Can not say enough, so enjoyable to watch him' - sounds a little giddy when you read it
- Comment on Canadiens trade Peter Budaj to Winnipeg Jets (2014-10-06 10:15:45)
Oh I like Sekac, but I don't think we should start getting all giddy over each other just yet.