B37zc - (Dmitry)Member since August 26, 2009
Habs fan since: 2007
Favorite current player: Andrei Markov
All-time favorite player: Beliveau
- Comment on Markov the ‘X-Factor’ for Canadiens (2013-08-19 18:45:40)
Dear Aaron Basu, please check your info about Markov! He IS 34 years old. He was born in 1978 and will turn 35 this December.
- Comment on Audio from Canadiens after 4-3 shootout loss (2012-02-16 00:10:34)
Exactly, thats how you develop youngsters. How many HighSticking penalties had Eller have during last 3-4 games? You have to be responsible. If you get your team into 4 mins of PP you have to pay for this. Especially in that situation, Eller could easily avoid that contact.
- Comment on Liveblog: Man, they needed that! (2012-01-15 19:01:24)
his official nickname in the KHL is Bill, not so complicated ) he is from Tatarstan, thats why such long name
- Comment on Canadiens seek afternoon delight in Philly (2011-11-25 10:57:26)
... and you can use that rotary monsta even if there is no power in the house :)
- Comment on Let’s pause to remember (2011-11-11 14:20:07)
- Comment on Let’s pause to remember (2011-11-11 13:51:14)
please, carefully read my message. Its not about "innocent" evil regimes of Hitler or Soviets. And I do not blame Canada for that fact. I simply want to take your attention to the normal people on both sides. Any nation has some black marks on its history.
- Comment on Let’s pause to remember (2011-11-11 13:45:50)
Shane, thats why I said I'm not going to talk about who is right and who is wrong. I was talking about civilians in all those wars. About may Germans, who were forced get into that Hell. About Serbians, Albanians. About Polyaks who were brutally killed by soviet soldiers and german gestapos. I'm talking about civillians.
- Comment on Let’s pause to remember (2011-11-11 13:02:05)
I'm part Ukrainian, part Russian. And I have very strange feelings on this day. First, of course this is really important to pay respect and remember veterans. But second.... God damn those wars. After first WW tens of thousands of Ukrainians were taken to concentration (labour) camps in Canada. Canada never excused for that. Then that story about Bosnia. Canadians and Americans came to Balkans to serve so called "peacekeeping" mission. Killing people and bombing cities and towns. I dont want to talk here about politicians and who was right and who was wrong. In my country there is no single family without someone who died during WWII. But lets not forget about just people, not soldiers, who died on both sides during any war. Sorry, if my english is not proper.
- Comment on Multimedia from the winning room (2011-10-26 23:28:36)
and also, I'm Russian, however I try to write in English. I bet you cannot write a single two-words phrase in Russian, Andrew
- Comment on Multimedia from the winning room (2011-10-26 23:22:51)
... and I do not write for the NHL good point though )