Bogie Man - (David Morash)Member since August 8, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-04 08:51:09)
If MB does nothing by the deadline tomorrow, which is very likely we are likely to limp into the playoffs and lose in the first round. The issue I see right now is any prospects/ assets we have that other teams maybe interested in MB will likely not let go, therefore no trade at deadline and no deep playoff run.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 53 – Canadiens end losing streak as Price hangs goose egg on Carolina (2014-01-28 19:44:42)
It appears to be another very slow start. Sloppy in defensive zone...
- Comment on Habs’ Therrien faces heat while Guy Boucher takes coaching job in Switzerland (2014-01-28 11:02:03)
Gut feel tells me that this is more than just a 4 game slump. I hope I am wrong and they turn this around starting with tonight!
- Comment on Habs get day off Sunday to lick their wounds (2014-01-27 08:26:33)
We have so much dead wood, I am confident We will not be trading all of it by trade deadline. We dump Parros and Murray in July and keep adding through draft (young guns).
- Comment on Habs get day off Sunday to lick their wounds (2014-01-27 08:13:30)
This how I see the immediate future.. Gally Eller Chucky Leblanc PacMan Bourni Pleky Trade Prust Moen White Parros Subby Jorges Tinordi Beaus Murray Trade Bourque, Gionta, Boulion, Markov trade for a forward and a defence men.... MT replaced by Boucher Note: give the young guys all the ice time....
- Comment on Price to start for Habs against Wings and Emelin will be back in lineup (2014-01-24 10:49:54)
What do we expect to get in rerturn for Rene Bourque? I would guess f*** all. I would actually go one step further and say the Habs would have to pay part of his remaining salary to make the trade that much more interesting. We need a power forward who can score and if you think Rene Bourque is going to get that in return, you are nuts. We are going to have to give up someone of significant value. If we are trying to attract a power forward then my guess is we are going to have to give up one of our top 3 d to get it. (Markov, Subban, Bealieau.) I just do nto think we are willing to part with such assets, but we are going to get Evanader Kane without throwing the Pegs a big bone!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-19 00:18:56)
leadership is a big part of any teams success. The Habs lack leadership right up to the owner. Yes we need a top 6 forward who can score at will and a few more stay at home defencemen but even with the right players this team will not see much success till they replace Gionta and MT period.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-19 00:12:16)
really? It is just a game, I think the issue is that we hear this too much. I think the majority of the fans of the Canadiens would think differently. Too bad you feel this way as the way I see every game is important especially against a team that we rival such as the leafs.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 48 – Call the cops! Canadiens steal two points with 5-4 OT win (2014-01-16 21:24:01)
I guess the practice and the game was optional today.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 48 – Call the cops! Canadiens steal two points with 5-4 OT win (2014-01-16 21:20:05)
This is terrible hockey by the Canadiens. No compete again. It is too many games now where they do not competed the puck. Poor defensive coverage and zero offensive threat. Horrible after a 3-0 game. MT has got to get these players going. 38-17 shots on goal, pathetic. Changes are needed behind the bench and in the top 6.