Andy and the habs - (Andy Pirti)Member since July 29, 2009
Habs fan since: 80's
Favorite current player: Markov and Pacioretty
All-time favorite player: Gretzky
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 17:41:50)
Don't forget to mention his physical strength. He is a stud.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 17:36:54)
So you don't like Michel is that what your saying?
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 13:53:19)
I say they will sign him during the season for long term contract. Marc Bergevin will not want to get to this point next.
- Comment on Eller agrees to four-year, $14-million deal with Habs (2014-07-26 05:34:14)
Have this been posted? http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/the-five-most-evil-hockey-photoshops-we-could-come-up-with/
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-08 13:58:32)
Switch Tamba Bay and Montreal, and put Islanders second last while Washington is at the bottom and you have the projection right.
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 14:19:15)
I expect him to get maximum term. If he gets 7.5 mn at a long term then it can be considered a home town discount.
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 13:57:51)
But your opinion is the root of his, suggesting Subban is not happy and wants out, a complete opposite of what we saw from his play. Subban is a strong and a positive person. He proved it during tough times in the beginning with the big club when every reporters tested him non stop with idiotic speculations.
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 13:49:34)
I agree, he will get market value. Plus Subban as a whole package is very valuable. He will continue to grow to become one of the best defenseman.
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 13:44:13)
I agree you are entitled to have an opinion. But when you bring an opinion from someone like Eklund who is trying to create controversial crap, your bound to get criticism.
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 13:12:24)
To Bogie Man: Just like your name suggest your tryin' to scare me. But it doesn't work. For one Eklund writes anything and everything. Not sure why he still get visits by some. Second there is no coaching problem. Although Subban is bonafide super star, he is still developing defence wise. Plus he enjoyed very much the playoffs. I didn't see any disgruntled player like you suggest.