Jerman - (Jérémie Clermont)Member since September 17, 2010
Habs fan since: 1986 (when i was born)
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, Game 3: Canada 2, Finland 1, OT (2014-02-16 10:50:32)
As much as I like Subban (my Canada Jersey has his name), I don't see why there is so much complaining. People need to realize that Subban is competing with Pietrangelo, Weber and Doughty. Not the other 4. Also the Olympics is not about who is the best, it is about who is better right now. I think the other 3 proved that they are playing better hockey right now. I also understand he that he could and should be the 7th Dman. But if you are Coach, you may want to run 4 D for the weaker side since you have less confidence to the top 3 Dman on that side. Subban will grow as a player no matter where he is in the lineup. So sit back and enjoy.
- Comment on Habs get day off Sunday to lick their wounds (2014-01-27 09:37:18)
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=51726 If you read this you may see that Guy Boucher is more that his 1-3-1 system.
- Comment on Leblanc, Beaulieu will be in lineup for Habs against Penguins (2014-01-22 09:37:21)
Exactly that. Anyone who plays hockey knows how much joking around and inside jokes in the dressing room. People really like to make stories out of nothing. Ps. Gallagher always has a grin on his face. I think he gossips around the room and makes everyone against each other, Trade him now
- Comment on Leblanc, Beaulieu will be in lineup for Habs against Penguins (2014-01-22 09:29:09)
Context is key. You can't take 1 line a build a story around it and think it is true. This team is much better with Patches in the line up. Anyone that wants to trade a 4.5 million dollar scorer (would be on pace for 40 goals in a 82 game season) is crazy. Especially when your team can't score.
- Comment on Leblanc, Beaulieu will be in lineup for Habs against Penguins (2014-01-22 09:25:18)
So you want to trade half the team and you think that will help the team? We are not NHL14. Rarely those that every pay off for a team. Plus, the Habs have trouble scoring and our solution is to trade our scorer (Patchs) that in on a cheap contract. You are on crack
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-20 13:59:57)
If you look at the 2009 draft. There isn't many good players that made the NHL that were drafted after LL. I only see 2 (Chris Kreider & Jakob Silfverberg). It was a bad draft year
- Comment on Therrien shakes up Habs’ lines again at practice (2013-12-13 13:46:46)
They have 4 forwards that are 5.9 Have 1 on each line lol. I don't like to complain about size usually, but I think we have reach our max for small players. Even when we look at our brightest prospects, it doesn't look like it will improve: Sebastian Collberg - 5 11 Charles Hudon - 5 11 Artturi Lehkonen - 5 11 Sven Andrighetto - 5 9 Martin Reway - 5 9 Christian Thomas - 5 9
- Comment on Therrien shakes up Habs’ lines again at practice (2013-12-13 13:33:01)
I like how Briere is on 2 lines and that Pleck is benched, can't have enough of Briere (AKA i think there was a typo in the lines... I hope)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 22: Canadiens stomp Wild 6-2 (2013-11-19 22:30:04)
Before he got injured.. Was he as good as his stats show?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 22: Canadiens stomp Wild 6-2 (2013-11-19 22:24:06)
For the people who follow the AHL. Is Sven injured? I didn't see him on the scoresheet for the bulldogs