Courny12Member since July 23, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on PuckCast, Vol. 5., No. 3 [Podcast] (2010-11-10 23:58:45)
Me neither!!! LOL!!!
- Comment on PuckCast, Vol. 5., No. 3 [Podcast] (2010-11-10 23:47:57)
Reefer became more popular over time, but was it better?
- Comment on PuckCast, Vol. 5., No. 3 [Podcast] (2010-11-10 23:11:33)
The NHL is a glorified house league Bugs. Just get to the show healthy and all things are possible with this roster. (Came damn close last season!) The players are right. We go mental over each game, but at the end of the day they are forced to play 82 games to eliminate 13 hockey teams and the Leafs. I'm takin' the pledge and refuse to "B" until we are eliminated from a playoff spot.
- Comment on PuckCast, Vol. 5., No. 3 [Podcast] (2010-11-10 23:07:09)
Gotta stop posting here and lace them up. Actually, it happens quite often at pickup.
- Comment on PuckCast, Vol. 5., No. 3 [Podcast] (2010-11-10 23:03:56)
This site peaked in its first season and has been downhill ever since!
- Comment on PuckCast, Vol. 5., No. 3 [Podcast] (2010-11-10 23:02:24)
Phaneuf will look upon this injury as as thing of beauty!
- Comment on PuckCast, Vol. 5., No. 3 [Podcast] (2010-11-10 23:01:01)
Man, it's gotta be tough if you're Ron Wilson and the Cats go all truculent on yer guys!
- Comment on It was not to be (2010-11-06 22:42:37)
Do the Habs lose at every Summit game? Have a great time at Hurley's Boone. It's gonna be a bitchfest of epic proportions!!!
- Comment on Halak signing: $22,000 for Ste. Justine’s (2010-09-05 19:42:57)
As soon as they finish up the arrangement for what could be the hit song of the show, i.e. Carey Price singing "The Net Will Be Mine Tomorrow!"
- Comment on Letters from camp (2010-07-07 20:16:59)
Hey, I came out of hiding and BALLS cut the thread. What's up with that? OK, I get it:
The Habs are great! They don't win Cups anymore, but they try.
Carey Price couldn't stop a beachball when it matters, but he tries.
Halak sucks because he could stop beachballs and other assorted items.
This site deserves all the people that piss on it because of the senseless cutting of humorous posts!