thehabsfan29Member since July 21, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 33 – Flyers “edge” woeful Canadiens 2-1 (2013-12-12 17:21:03)
Had a long debate with a friend today and we were arguing over who we thought was better. Paul Stasny Or Mike Richards and if we had to take one on the habs who would it be. I Chose Richards. Was very curious to see what everyone else thought
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 22:58:27)
Luca Sbisa could be a solid pickup from the ducks. Low cap hit, Young and talented defenseman. Could work well with Diaz and he won't be as expensive as Kulikov Leblanc,2nd or Bourque & Pick? Thoughts? I wish the habs had Williams or Brown on our team! of course that game was terrible tonight but the habs will for sure come up with a better performance on Thursday
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 23:03:07)
Maybe Drew Stafford could be a good fit for the habs. yes he had a off year last year but hes had pretty decent numbers. Not sure if he would be a upgrade over bourque though. Teddy Purcell was another name that came to mind but I don't think the bolts would trade him since he just signed a extension. My pick would still be umberger since kane's value is way too high. Thoughts?
- Comment on Monday Morning QB on HI/O Show (2013-11-21 00:38:12)
Personally id offer 1st Tinnordi,leblanc & Beaulieu for Kulikov & Gudbranson. Doubt they would accept though.
- Comment on Monday Morning QB on HI/O Show (2013-11-21 00:27:17)
I'd rather keep beaulieu if we can Think florida would take 1st,Thrower,Leblanc,Ellis & For Kulikov? I'd love to land a player like Gudbranson also! But the price on him is extremely high & I doubt theres any chance he panthers would trade him. I would for sure give up beaulieu for Gudbranson though.
- Comment on Monday Morning QB on HI/O Show (2013-11-21 00:08:48)
Markov,2nd,Leblanc for Kulikov? (If Kulikov was available) Is kulikov worth a 1st? I think kulikov really needs a change of scenery and he could be a good replacement for markov Thoughts?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 18 – Losing streak ends as Canadiens double Islanders 4-2 (2013-11-10 19:49:54)
Was just thinking about who would be a good fit for the habs and Wayne Simmonds came to mind. Yes I know we would need to make moves to fit his salary (And I know it would never happen) but I was very curious to see if people thought he would be worth getting if we had to give up beaulieu in the deal.
- Comment on Habs call up Blunden, Holland, Beaulieu; Prust out for four weeks (2013-10-21 18:22:34)
Yes it was. DD take Umbergers spot on the third line with letestu and Johannsen. Umberger would be a perfect replacement for DD. My offer would be Desharnais,2nd or Desharnais,3rd & Prospect (maybe Bennett)
- Comment on Habs call up Blunden, Holland, Beaulieu; Prust out for four weeks (2013-10-21 17:55:36)
My Mistake, Patches line would for sure be our 2nd line pushing plekanec's line to our third since the kid line is for sure our number one
- Comment on Habs call up Blunden, Holland, Beaulieu; Prust out for four weeks (2013-10-21 17:44:41)
Was thinking to today and maybe Umberger could be a good pick up for the habs. Maybe DD+Pick or DD,Prospect and a pick for him? I doubt this would happen but it could be a good idea. Umberger does have a high salary but he has always played very well against us and is for sure a upgrade over DD and has been very consistent in his career and put up very solid numbers. Only question is if Columbus would take the deal or not. and if not how much more then DD would we have to give up. (Umberger would have to waive his NTC of course) Our lines would look like Chucky Eller Gallagher Bourque Plek Gio Patches Umberger Briere Prust Bournival Parros/Moen Thoughts?