natethegreat - (nathan)Member since July 20, 2009
st. jean sur richelieu
Habs fan since: the dawn of mankind
Favorite current player: carey price
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Habs break out in 3rd for fantasy win (2012-10-30 23:06:51)
it would be nice if the team current stats were. like after each game post an updated fantasy stats page or something. i think it would help people get more into it while we wait for real hockey...if it ever comes. maybe even post the videos?
- Comment on Winter Classic could be cancelled on Friday (2012-10-29 18:55:48)
why can't the NHL and NHLPA get their dispute settled through arbitration. it would be fair and fast.
- Comment on Multimedia from Friday practice (2012-03-02 21:27:41)
has it ever occured to anyone that scott gomez really started to suck right after he took saku koivu's old number?? coincidence...i think not!!!
- Comment on About last night … (2012-01-08 03:43:54)
gallagher with 3 goals and 4 assists last night!! WOW!!!!!
- Comment on P.K. helps Haiti (2011-07-07 13:18:45)
montreal just signed Brian Willsie? who is he??
- Comment on Gorges headed for arbitration – maybe (2011-07-05 18:49:58)
ha. as long as he wouldn't be playing for the habs, its fine. hamilton i can tolerate.
- Comment on Gorges headed for arbitration – maybe (2011-07-05 18:35:58)
apparently nashville signed stortini. i, for one, am glad he isn't going to be in a habs uni next year (as some had suggested he should be signed)
- Comment on Not enough guys for a game of shinny (2011-07-05 14:48:33)
he, like many other NJ players had a very bad season. the year before that, though, he had 24 points in only 46 games. if he had played the whole season it would have worked out to over 40 points. also, he IS a winger, which is why i think we should trade him for moen, another winger. clarkson has shown in the past he can produce good numbers for a bottom 6. smithson never has and never will. smithson is also 32, while clarkson is 27 (in his prime). you were rite about the pk though. we would have to sign a center or someone who could replace moens spot.
- Comment on Not enough guys for a game of shinny (2011-07-05 14:37:03)
the only thing is that he is 32 and has zero offense (13 points in each of the last 3 seasons). the habs have enough one dimentional players imo.
- Comment on Not enough guys for a game of shinny (2011-07-05 14:34:50)
i dunno to be honest. but with guys like plekanec and gionta, eller, darche and even gomez and cammalleri on the pk, i wouldn't be too worried about that.