skoalbandit - (Matt)Member since July 19, 2009
Habs fan since: 1983
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on ‘He was in a class of his own. He was Jean Béliveau': Geoff Molson (2014-12-10 23:23:24)
Interested in opinions: DD for Vinny (phi keeps 1M/year of vinny's contract)
- Comment on Liveblog: Edmonton hangs goose egg on Canadiens (2014-10-27 20:41:02)
I have a feeling both beaulieu and bournival are being showcased tonight.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Rangers, run record to 7-1 (2014-10-25 22:17:00)
Tinordi is looking better and better every game. He's here to stay
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 16:35:02)
Bell Fibe offers NHL Center Ice for $200. They take 4 installments of $50. I am automatically rebilled every year and find this well worth it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 23:14:52)
ESPN Zone. I was there for game 7 vs the penguins a fews years back. Lots of Habs fans! I placed a bet on the Habs to score first and to win the game. Not only did they win, I won over $500
- Comment on St. Patrick’s Day at Bell Centre; Habs send Bournival to Hamilton for conditioning (2014-03-17 16:46:54)
Chateau Champlain is the best by far. The visiting team usually stays there too. I went to the world cup when it was held in TO/MTL and stayed there. Team Canada was also staying there, ang got to meet most of the players and coaches! Great Time!
- Comment on St. Patrick’s Day at Bell Centre; Habs send Bournival to Hamilton for conditioning (2014-03-17 14:30:09)
I love how sens fans and media are still in outrage about the OT goal on saturday. The puck was clearly loose. Also love that lenher couldnt break his stick over his knee. Epic Fail.
- Comment on Price takes part in full practice, but still listed as day-to-day (with video) (2014-03-14 19:37:02)
So much negativity here. Carey Price gives this team a chance to win EVERY game. When he is back this will continue. Right now without him they are simply are not getting the goaltending to keep them in games. A couple weak goals a game deflate the whole team. This is exactly what i expected with price out of the lineup, especially during the toughest stretch of games this year. Take a deep breath and hope for his return so we can make the playoffs and compete in the first round...did anyone really expect a stanley cup contender this year? Be a real fan and enjoy the roller coaster that is this season!
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 15:25:43)
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 16:23:42)
LESS than 1% of 5th round draft picks play more tha 100 games in the NHL. Check yourself before you wreck yourself!