fire2nv - (shawn spears)Member since July 7, 2009
Habs fan since: early 80's
Favorite current player: price
All-time favorite player: roy
- Comment on Liveblog: The W streak ends, not with a bang but a whimper (2014-11-18 21:41:39)
every team has bad games , heck the booins beating st louis , nyi beating tampa bay , buffalo beating san jose those are some pretty powerful teams loosing tonight , chalk it up as a loss and get ready for the blues
- Comment on Canadiens put Rene Bourque on waivers, recall Jarred Tinordi from Hamilton (2014-11-10 10:53:04)
i was just reading eric engels blog and this quote got me thinking maybe thats why Bourgue was waived "Can't help but wonder if Bergevin put Bourque on waivers to take him out of Therrien's mix. Bergevin and Rick Dudley don't decide who plays and who sits, but there have been some rumblings that neither of them were happy about Sekac being scratched for seven straight games, especially when it was in favor of Bourque. "
- Comment on Canadiens are off to their best start since 1961-62 (2014-10-26 13:38:36)
dont have a clue why they would but i know if they did edm needs defense and montreal has a few , hahah but as i said just one of the rumours out there , so ill take it with a grain of salt for sure
- Comment on Canadiens are off to their best start since 1961-62 (2014-10-26 13:06:27)
ill say not Beaulieu but rumour is Emelin + to edm for eberle , i would be very surprised if that happened but in this day and age never know
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-04 13:58:38)
Pay Me 1.5 Millon + would be a great reason to sit my butt on the bench not saying a word :D
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 17:22:30)
i am a subban fan myself and glad hes signed Just One Thing I can Say is subban pulled his Jerry Maquire On Montreal and said "Show me the money" well the ball is now in subbans court he got what he wanted and hopefully montreal said "Get Us what we want A Stanley Cup "
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-30 18:33:12)
everybody ive talked to say but subban won in a lockout shortened season and was not even nominated this year are the same people saying the booins should have asterik beside the Booins Cup win as they didnt earn it but it was given to them by buttman
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 21:17:23)
yeah for 2yrs 5mil per no thanks the nucks can have him
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 10:17:22)
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 10:10:08)
After Reading All your Posts over the last couple years i was saying to myself about letting the kids play was gonna be a disaster in hab fans books as we dont have patience to let the kids play .As The Old Saying Goes Becareful what you wish for ! its funny how probably about 80% were saying get rid of this player and that player they suck and let the kids play . Now that has happened the same 80% are saying we lost toughness,grit etc MB sucks for his moves he made yesterday etc . i hate to break it to you but cannot have your cake and eat it too ! MB is trying to get a balance which is fine in my books and im just gonna sit back and root for the crest on the front and not the name on the back .