fire2nv - (shawn spears)Member since July 7, 2009
Habs fan since: early 80's
Favorite current player: price
All-time favorite player: roy
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-17 11:13:43)
look at the Oakland Athletics they built there team on heavy stats and it worked once for them, and then every team wanted to go that way and look how that worked as only 1 team can win a championship . As iv'e said before the only stats i care about is the win and loss stat , i watch every game and can see whos playing fine , and who is not, dont need to read corsi and crap like that , and also dont care if the team is depending on carey to win games, hockey is a team game and hes part of the team and paid awesome money to do his job and stop the puck. I dont care about save % etc etc just win the dang game hahahah .
- Comment on Former Habs coach Claude Ruel dies at age 76 (2015-02-09 17:25:13)
i watch every hab game as i live in their region faithfully and as i think it was maritime ronn said the only stat i care about is we beat boston 3-1 , and beat NJ 6-2 meaning i only care about wins and losses stats and dont give a hoot about corsi,fenwick save % etc etc hahaha
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 18:21:19)
they have its tokarski http://www.gohabsgo.com/en/2014/12/06/line-ups-for-tonights-game-against-the-dallas-star/
- Comment on Liveblog: The W streak ends, not with a bang but a whimper (2014-11-18 21:41:39)
every team has bad games , heck the booins beating st louis , nyi beating tampa bay , buffalo beating san jose those are some pretty powerful teams loosing tonight , chalk it up as a loss and get ready for the blues
- Comment on Canadiens put Rene Bourque on waivers, recall Jarred Tinordi from Hamilton (2014-11-10 10:53:04)
i was just reading eric engels blog and this quote got me thinking maybe thats why Bourgue was waived "Can't help but wonder if Bergevin put Bourque on waivers to take him out of Therrien's mix. Bergevin and Rick Dudley don't decide who plays and who sits, but there have been some rumblings that neither of them were happy about Sekac being scratched for seven straight games, especially when it was in favor of Bourque. "
- Comment on Canadiens are off to their best start since 1961-62 (2014-10-26 13:38:36)
dont have a clue why they would but i know if they did edm needs defense and montreal has a few , hahah but as i said just one of the rumours out there , so ill take it with a grain of salt for sure
- Comment on Canadiens are off to their best start since 1961-62 (2014-10-26 13:06:27)
ill say not Beaulieu but rumour is Emelin + to edm for eberle , i would be very surprised if that happened but in this day and age never know
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-04 13:58:38)
Pay Me 1.5 Millon + would be a great reason to sit my butt on the bench not saying a word :D
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 17:22:30)
i am a subban fan myself and glad hes signed Just One Thing I can Say is subban pulled his Jerry Maquire On Montreal and said "Show me the money" well the ball is now in subbans court he got what he wanted and hopefully montreal said "Get Us what we want A Stanley Cup "
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-30 18:33:12)
everybody ive talked to say but subban won in a lockout shortened season and was not even nominated this year are the same people saying the booins should have asterik beside the Booins Cup win as they didnt earn it but it was given to them by buttman