Caballero - (Harout Antonian)Member since July 5, 2009
Habs fan since: 1979
Favorite current player: Andrei Viktorovich Markov
All-time favorite player: Too many
- Comment on At long last, Sid returns to Montreal (2011-11-26 08:57:56)
Part of me hopes they don't make the playoffs because that's what it's going to take for JM and PG to get the axe.
- Comment on At long last, Sid returns to Montreal (2011-11-26 08:12:58)
We do overrate our players consistently. I would say that right now, at this moment there isn't a single star player on our team. I am sure someone will find a way to disagree, but you need at least one or two top drawer players on your team to win (among other things like grit which we don't have either). Price and PK are destined for greatness, and they can be a great foundation. In the meantime I feel like all of the forwards are middles. No 1st line, no 4th line.
- Comment on Making new friends in Boston (2011-11-16 12:04:15)
Well don't be surprised then when we lump all Boston fans into one amorphous lump of yahoos.
- Comment on Making new friends in Boston (2011-11-16 12:01:12)
Part of the game. Hockey is a contact sport etc...
- Comment on Liveblog: Shootout loss (2011-11-14 16:18:10)
No, the reason is that this sets a bad precedent.
- Comment on Liveblog: Shootout loss (2011-11-14 16:16:15)
This decision is unbelievable and outrageous. I hope that GMs across the league are watching carefully, and I hope Molson is watching as well. This is a clear message to all. The players must police the game themselves because we aren't going to do sweet f&*( all.
- Comment on And on the seventh day … (2011-11-13 22:29:17)
I am sick of reading this argument that we would take Lucic on our team in a second. Perhaps, but only to see him clobber Lucic since we are speculating about some hypothetical situation here.
- Comment on And on the seventh day … (2011-11-13 22:18:50)
He won't even get a slap on the wrist.
- Comment on Multimedia from the non-practice (2011-10-28 23:20:46)
I agree that Eller should probably hone his skills in Hamilton. It seemed to work for Pach. It would just be easier to learn the hard way if that makes any sense. Can't rush this sort of thing, and I don't have much faith in the current staff to help Eller or PK develop.
- Comment on Liveblog: Six? Sick! (2011-10-24 22:41:07)
I am not a big fan of Martin, but there is plenty of blame to go around. I think PG should go too. They form a pair, both can walk. Gauthier took a gamble by letting #44 go, and he lost. Gauthier saw the beat down from Boston last season, and he did not put together a real 4th line. Apparently Bob and PG were chatting over a half hour after the game was done.