doogie - (D.R)Member since November 13, 2007
Habs fan since: 1909
Favorite current player: gotta be Galchenyuk!!
All-time favorite player: Lafleur, without question!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 21:07:15)
I see a lot of value in having Whitey in the lineup. Good skater, mixes it up and has a solid face-off percentage. Sabres are physical, Habs are playing cute. Backfires every time.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 20:55:38)
I don't think anyone's happy watching this snoozer! Jags and Texans?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 23:41:12)
Price has saved their bacon darn near every night. Like Randorf said on the tube tonight, "if not for CP31, it's 3-0 Devils". Best hockey I've ever seen him play.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 11:28:59)
I'm stuck living in Hogtown and I just wanted to report that as of today, there aren't any Leaf window flags flying in the GTA. Whattya do with those things, throw them in the trunk?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-11-30 19:15:52)
I was trying to be polite but damn, you're right! And I like the questionnaire, I do dislike "all of them".
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 27: Canadiens skate to early lead, beat Leafs 4-2, move into third place (2013-11-30 19:12:49)
Intro was cool until McLean opens his mouth and tries to spin some meaningful crap that comes off as a total ass kiss verbal montage.
- Comment on About this evening … (2013-11-29 21:42:27)
2 Away games- @ Buffalo and @ Washington = 3 pts. I'll take it!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 25 – Canadiens top Buffalo 3-1 for fourth in a row (2013-11-27 21:18:11)
What if boarding calls were automatic 3 minute penalties or full 2 minute majors?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 25 – Canadiens top Buffalo 3-1 for fourth in a row (2013-11-27 21:14:35)
Dudley and Bergevin realize that this team gets knocked down a lot ? Bigger, stronger, hungry, aggressive please.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 25 – Canadiens top Buffalo 3-1 for fourth in a row (2013-11-27 20:56:28)
Anybody grab a pizza slice at Chez Dany, little pizza hole in the wall beside BEDO on St.Cath and DLMont ? Walk in there on Sat night and the guy behind the counter serving pizza looks like Andre Markov. I'm like, "whoa, didn't you just put in a shift down the street?"