bigjames - (James Soutar)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1970 (was born in 66)
Favorite current player: 11, 14, 26, 76
All-time favorite player: lafleur, robinson
- Comment on Habs’ Murray misses practice; Budaj will face Capitals (2013-11-28 19:32:39)
or questions like "how big was that goal/save/hit...?" what do you expect them to say? they all say "it was huge". I would say the same thing. it would be so easy to watch the game, find a few situations that seemed interesting or where you as a reporter did not understand what was going on, and then ask about it. "on that play late in the second period, I noticed you pinched more than normal. what was the reason for that?" or whatever. I mean how hard would that be.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-27 23:44:44)
there is some strange stuff going on with this site. i posted a question about murray's health some time ago and it is still "awaiting moderation." is that a touchy question?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-27 23:35:28)
is murray ok?
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 20:30:53)
The one who looks the smartest is Renaud Lavoie. I was amazed he left RDS during the off season for TVA. seemed not to make sense. maybe he had the scoop long before anyone else. or at least was told some stuff by TVA when they were hiring him...
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 20:18:17)
I watch all the games on the internet anyway as I live overseas. I sometimes hook up my computer to the tv if I am at home or just have the games playing on one screen while at the office. have not seen details but I guess the one good point for people like me is that they say the content will be available on multiple platforms. so lets see. I really do like the whole rds production though and from what I have seen/heard of tva, they are no where near rds in terms of quality. seems to be the same for the English side from what I have read.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-23 09:22:25)
Ovi got 2 mins for his brain fart. Good teams take the pp and laugh at the loser in the box. Why retaliating and getting a penalty ourselves? Of course would have been better if we scored but we deprived the caps of ovi for 2 mins!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 12: Canadiens spoil MSG opener (2013-10-28 21:15:52)
- Comment on Sharks will be good test for Habs on HIO Summit weekend (2013-10-26 14:19:20)
hope you all have a great time at the summit. I am on the other side of the world but to my amazement I was at a party in macau and a woman on my table is an auntie of sorts of PK Subban. her sister is married to PK's dad's brother. yes that is a stretch, but when you are in macau you do not expect such relationships! auntie knew all subban boys since they were tiny kids... GHG!!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-25 03:24:56)
you can engage those of us in asia...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 10 – Canadiens pluck Ducks 4-1, end short L streak (2013-10-24 22:36:00)
Gorges was indeed the goat on the goal against. but he was very good IMO on PKs all night. i think throwing him under the bus for one brain f*rt when he was solid all night may be off the mark. Moen, who i have always liked, was weak on several clears. Boone called him king of miffed clears or something and i saw several instances of him missing pucks in our end. but hey i am watching from hong kong so what do i know. very happy with the win and happy to see saku get recognition. i don't think he would care what number star he got, just that he was recognized. mission accomplished.