bigjames - (James Soutar)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: 1970 (was born in 66)
Favorite current player: 11, 14, 26, 76
All-time favorite player: lafleur, robinson
- Comment on Habs sign first-round draft pick Scherbak (2014-07-21 22:27:02)
I was there last week. funnily enough, I saw I guy in Princes Street Garden with a habs jersey on and shouted "go Habs go" at him and he looked at me puzzled. I think he stole it! anyway I also drove from Aberdeen to Inverness and along the loch.. very long and slow drive, pretty but frustrating. not sure how you plan to travel but if by road, plan extra time and have fun!
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 20:55:43)
- Comment on Habs trade Leblanc to Ducks; Therrien gets four-year contract extension (2014-06-16 00:54:43)
gonna have to ask my parents. will let you know later!
- Comment on Habs trade Leblanc to Ducks; Therrien gets four-year contract extension (2014-06-15 21:47:43)
you may have been our family paper boy then! my parents lived on ridgewood in the 60s until about 68 I believe. I was just born then so don't really remember!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-25 09:53:56)
I wrote to L'antichambre just now to complain about PJ Stock. just logged on to their website and found the comments page. wrote in my best French and told them he was an embarrassment. it is true..
- Comment on HI/O Show: The return of St. Patrick … and much more (2014-03-19 21:47:20)
wow great stories. i was wandering around those hotels in the early 90s too... never met stevie though! and while i stayed at borobudur (the company i worked for was a shareholder of jakarta int'l hotels, owner of borobudur), we usually ended up in tanamour. i won't discuss the kinds of people i met there in this forum lol! still in asia (hong kong) but when in jakarta i stay in more modern hotels now. have not been back to the borobudur in decades! Go Habs!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-16 09:17:25)
Actually who here has reffed a competitive sporting event? I regularly ref kids rugby matches and I can tell you it is tough to always be in the right place without interfering in the game. I know rugby very well yet coaches are always questioning my calls and I try as hard as I can to be fair.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 54 – Rask routed as backup Budaj beats Boston (2014-01-30 18:43:23)
Kung Hei Fat CHoi all! Happy Chinese new year of the horse! New years day in Hong Kong and we want to celebrate with a Win here! Go Habs Go!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-18 10:27:29)
interesting perspective, I will look for that in the blues game. finally back in Montréal for Saturday night but may fall asleep due jet lag. hope to last the whole game!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-18 10:02:34)
price is awesome for sure. he never seems happy in the post game interviews but maybe that is just his style...