avatar_58 - (Paul)Member since June 27, 2009
Habs fan since: 1985
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Sabres dominate series (2012-03-22 11:27:19)
He hasn't fought a meaningful fight yet. Just staged nonsense. Call me when he sticks up for a teammate.
- Comment on Sabres dominate series (2012-03-22 11:24:49)
Said before - if he wants it, 1-2 mil. He can play for 1 year on the third line. He's an upgrade on Darche/Blunden/Staubitz/etc no? Why not? If he bombs no biggie, it's only a couple of mil. But if he expects to come back and earn 3+ he's clearly not worth it
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens shut out 3-0 in Buffalo (2012-03-21 23:26:22)
So 20+ goals is a third liner eh? Maybe the real problem is AK46 never had a shot at top 6 time with Cunneyworth.
- Comment on Canadiens got tougher late in the season (2012-03-21 12:40:42)
White plays fine. A few years and he'll be another Moen - chipping in occasionally and bringing energy.
- Comment on Canadiens got tougher late in the season (2012-03-21 12:39:41)
The young blood. Plek isn't going to be a winger and Eller plays far better at center. Ergo - Grigorenko (or whomever they choose) needs to learn the wing in the minors so that when they are called up they play their new "natural position". The habs do not need another 2nd/3rd center and these guys don't look like dominant #1's to me.
- Comment on Canadiens got tougher late in the season (2012-03-21 12:37:30)
I was glad he left. Being "a good guy" is hardly a reason to keep someone. Otherwise people should be praising Gomez more. Komisarek always sucked, that's the reality. Markov and friends just hid his shortcomings.
- Comment on Canadiens got tougher late in the season (2012-03-21 10:21:25)
They move to the wing. Also the guy starts on the 3rd or hamilton, not immediately top 6. This isn't the Islanders or Oilers.
- Comment on Canadiens got tougher late in the season (2012-03-21 10:20:27)
Who's "everyone"? The people who wanted Cammy gone? Kovalev? The bi-polar fans you mean?
- Comment on Canadiens got tougher late in the season (2012-03-21 10:19:08)
Yeah you're right, I *much* prefer guys like Nokalainen (is he still here? I forget, I never hear his name), Bourque, Blunden and Darche. Or hell - guys like Eller who we're told "will be good one day soon". Sure, no doubt - but those guys were good ALREADY. I feel this franchise is in a constant state of waiting for their players to develop. They never keep them once they finally start showing said development. Don't get attached to DD or Pacioretty, for example.
- Comment on Canadiens got tougher late in the season (2012-03-21 09:54:08)
Two guys I never wanted to see go. But then I didn't want Streit gone either.