Paz - (Ed )Member since June 12, 2009
Habs fan since: 1980
Favorite current player: Brendan Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 10:37:35)
I agree about the communication, and I think Gallant would be a terrific coach. Gallant was a great head coach in Junior.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 10:24:50)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 10:18:35)
People who don't believe a coach's confidence in a player can impact the player's performance have never played at an elite level. They simply do not understand the impact a coach can have on his players. Period.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 08:22:09)
If you watch the lead up to the OT goal, until the puck finally finds Briere behind the net,, it was all Bournival. Hey Trini, where are you, buddy?? It was Trini and Boone who scouted Bournival for Pierre Gauthier, and helped secure that deal from the Avalache. Bournival is a keeper for sure.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 17:40:08)
Lindros was booed in Montreal because he refused to sign with Quebec. Chara is booed because he almost killed Max for no good reason, and got away with it. Subban is booed because he's Subban, which means different things to different people. It's disgusting and no Habs fan should condone it.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Jacques Demers is our special guest this week (2014-04-16 16:21:55)
All hail the Senator.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 16:15:05)
Only on HIO would defending Subban get a poster in trouble. I liked this site better 5 years ago.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 16:10:26)
I think you're supposed to seek medical attention if your hockey hard on lasts more than 10 years.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 16:07:41)
Yes. Exactly right on.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 16:03:23)
Chara is booed because he tried to injure Max and almost killed him. How does that possibly set the standard?