Scotty90 - (MCC)Member since November 13, 2007
Habs fan since: Late 1950's
Favorite current player: Prust
All-time favorite player: Robinson
- Comment on Carey Price will start in Buffalo; Habs’ power play gets a new look (2014-11-28 09:34:25)
So jealous right now..... :-( Have fun everyone!
- Comment on Canadiens given two days off; Nathan Beaulieu sent to Hamilton (2014-11-24 19:37:56)
Don't know if anyone at HIO has seen this yet, but this is precedent setting!!! If you can't follow the Habs on RDS.....contact your MPs'! http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/rogers-restores-blacked-out-habs-games-for-northern-ontario-fans-1.2847033
- Comment on Habs’ top pick Scherbak shines in Bell Centre debut (2014-09-23 09:46:34)
Awesome... tks Smart Dog! Going to visit my Mom in Dorion today and should be back in Ottawa to catch the puck drop! Looking so forward to this!
- Comment on Habs’ top pick Scherbak shines in Bell Centre debut (2014-09-23 09:21:22)
Is the game on RDS TV tonight or is it livestream again?
- Comment on Let’s get physical: Habs open training camp (2014-09-19 09:45:02)
Coffee anyone....? lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_t9IUdGELs
- Comment on Habs’ rookie camp wraps up as Scherbak gets in scrimmage (2014-09-17 10:17:48)
me too... TVA Sports on channel 661!!! I'm a little miffed today because I used to get RDS HD on channel 508 but I noticed yesterday thats been replaced by NHL Network to which I am unauthorized to view??? Looks like I can still watch Habs on RDS but non-HD (channel 41). Rogers tells me that they don`t carry RDS HD anymore??? Anybody from the Ottawa area have any info on how I can get RDS in HD? tks!
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-02 19:52:28)
Thanks Hobie! but apparently not all in HD.... right? My fingers are crossed for all Habs fans West of Ottawa.
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-02 17:16:26)
What does all this mean for us living in the Ottawa area? I think we should be ok judging by what I have read so far... but I'm getting a little nervous! I really feel badly for our Western Habs fans! )-:
- Comment on New Hab Parenteau can’t wait for training camp to start (2014-08-12 09:04:02)
Thank you so much for this information BJ! My daughter suffers PTSD following two stints in Afghanistan and so far has not found much to help her cope with things. I know of a few other people who will have interest. I am excited to research this further. Cheers!
- Comment on New Hab Parenteau can’t wait for training camp to start (2014-08-11 10:55:43)
Yep! https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/canadiens-are-canada-s-strongest-sports-brand--according-to-survey-leafs-fans-hate-222946473.html http://globalnews.ca/news/1495609/leafs-fans-feel-slighted-after-survey-says-habs-are-canadas-top-sports-brand/