derfab - (derrek cauchi)Member since May 23, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 12:58:29)
Prust has been out too long to play top 6. Eller should have been on the wing with Pleks. Prust can ride shotgun for Briere, like Hartnell did. The defence was nervous and mediocre, Price not much better but not to blame. Lots of bad decisions, turnovers by vets who know better. Pacioretty was at times invisible, not good enough. Not a well played game on either side, so/but we'll take it.
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-14 13:15:04)
Lars should play on the wing with Pleks and Gallagher. That line has to score for us to get past Tampa.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 14:27:35)
Decent filler. We only have one natural right d and this guy can play there. Much tougher than Diaz. If we can get someone good for Markov or gorges now is the time. Tinordi is ready.
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, Game 3: Canada 2, Finland 1, OT (2014-02-16 16:55:33)
I see subban as top 4, toe to toe with doughty. Less poise, more speed, better shot. The lack of finish today means they have to get him in. He will be the best d-man soon. Kunitz is only there because Neal took a cheap shot at Marchand. Stupid decision.
- Comment on Bourque on line with Brière, Bournival at practice; Leblanc called up from Hamilton (2014-01-21 12:04:45)
I wonder if the FTQ told Pauline to call up Leblanc or not. I have a few choice words for her, her husband and Lysee too if they are listening.
- Comment on Bourque on line with Brière, Bournival at practice; Leblanc called up from Hamilton (2014-01-20 16:14:49)
Torts vs. Burke. Hothead that doesn't respect talent meets the goonball whose greatest accomplishment as a player was injuring Bobby Orr (?!). Kinda like Torts antics but, if you love hockey, show them both the door please.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-07 09:20:43)
Desharnais is finally worth trading. We are solid up the middle so unless Pleks goes in a big deal, now is a good time to move DD for a pick or a big body. Eller has way too much potential to push aside.
- Comment on Habs’ Diaz, Plekanec headed to Sochi Olympics (2014-01-06 16:24:13)
The last time we made any noise in the playoffs was when Halak played for Slovakia in Vancouver and none of our other top players participated. I'm thinking our small forwards and gimpy kneed defence could use the rest, again. Pleks must be happy but doesn't need the work.
- Comment on Brière, Emelin healthy scratches for Habs against Stars (2014-01-02 17:15:18)
I still see pacioretty as a natural center. He is the strongest skater on the team. It would solidify the position for a long time and allow mb to move plex, dd, Diaz....for....a young sniper?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 36 – Canadiens explode in third, win 3-1 (2013-12-17 18:21:05)
White could play right wing on any of the 4 lines right now and do as well or better. The kids should be back together with prust pinching in. Briere should sit.