derfabMember since May 23, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-07 14:31:29)
Richards? Pleks over him anytime.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-04 14:21:03)
I watched that game last night and have a problem with the general analysis: 1-The game was not lop-sided, it was just boring and poorly played. 2-Minnesota spent much of its time in front of its own net blocking shots, Montreal wasn't aggressive 3-the first Minnesota goal was not a shot on net, the second was not legal (the officials were drunk?) 4-the Tangradi penalty was a reaction to the result of an unfastened helmet (the officials were...?) 5-none of it had anything to do with the passing of Beliveau.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-02 17:41:16)
Galchenyuk is an nhl center. Pacioretty plays well with plekanec. DD is a good team guy but, unless he can win more faceoffs than Manny...?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-02 17:23:05)
I disagree about Tinordi being overmatched. There is no rush and he will get better, but I don't believe he hurts the team in any way. Beaulieu is very talented but needs to fill out a bit. That I can see.
- Comment on Bryan Allen will be healthy scratch for Habs vs. Avalanche as Tom Gilbert returns to lineup (2014-12-01 17:26:08)
The Bourque for Allen trade has allowed Sekac in and he is fun to watch, but it hasn't fixed much. Did we really expect the third line left winger to lead the team to the promise land? The real issue has been the same for a decade or 2, right up the middle. I think Galchenyuk is part of the solution and needs to play center now. He is not a winger.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bad bounce sinks Canadiens (2014-11-28 19:25:55)
Price has been very good but has to be better at the start. Way too many first goals against.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-04 12:20:19)
Therrien will have to respect him more to keep everyone happy. This may be one of the main reasons for the delay in the signing. The détails of so-called defensive lapses in his game have been excuses. The thought of PK holding sway in the room is much closer to what has made them nervous from day 1.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 22:14:43)
They had all year and then, by making a ridiculously low offer, all but left it to some judge from Boston to sort it out at the last minute. But they had it all planned.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 22:09:19)
The 5.25 offer was respectful?
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 21:55:36)
The decision could have been handed down 30 seconds in (immediately after listening to both sides), making any subsequent agreement nul and void. They relinquished control and then apparently grabbed it back. Better metaphor?