derfabMember since May 23, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Predators preview: Mitchell in for Malhotra; Gilbert sidelined (2015-03-23 16:53:22)
Diving, slew-footing, punching his girlfriend in an elev.....oh wait... Bloody nonsense. Pretty much every forward in the league, starting with golden boys like Stamkos, Kane, Toews and Crosby take more dives than PK; and most good D-men get tangled up with fore checkers in the corners...me thinks. PK is unexceptional in any of these categories and is clearly being targeted by opposing coaching staffs who see what a game changer he is. Pure head games.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview: Emelin returns to Habs lineup (2015-03-16 12:31:10)
Agree. He's a kid and we have more than a few that could do pretty much the same. He is intriguing because of his size and skating but has made some brutal turnovers and missed some sure-thing scoring chances because of nerves,as you would expect from a 19 yr old. I think Eller is holding things together right now from the wing.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview: Emelin returns to Habs lineup (2015-03-16 12:22:22)
Here's an idea we didn't see coming: Pacioretty for the Hart while Price gets the VEZ.?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, torched by Sens (2015-03-12 20:28:31)
But...But...I thought Eller had no hockey IQ?! Antichambre Morons. Best natural center in the lineup. Maybe the smartest too.
- Comment on Senators vs. Canadiens preview: Parenteau back in Habs lineup (2015-03-12 18:48:02)
De La Rose is a fine young talent but has no business playing center on any line right now.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-07 14:31:29)
Richards? Pleks over him anytime.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-04 14:21:03)
I watched that game last night and have a problem with the general analysis: 1-The game was not lop-sided, it was just boring and poorly played. 2-Minnesota spent much of its time in front of its own net blocking shots, Montreal wasn't aggressive 3-the first Minnesota goal was not a shot on net, the second was not legal (the officials were drunk?) 4-the Tangradi penalty was a reaction to the result of an unfastened helmet (the officials were...?) 5-none of it had anything to do with the passing of Beliveau.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-02 17:41:16)
Galchenyuk is an nhl center. Pacioretty plays well with plekanec. DD is a good team guy but, unless he can win more faceoffs than Manny...?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-02 17:23:05)
I disagree about Tinordi being overmatched. There is no rush and he will get better, but I don't believe he hurts the team in any way. Beaulieu is very talented but needs to fill out a bit. That I can see.
- Comment on Bryan Allen will be healthy scratch for Habs vs. Avalanche as Tom Gilbert returns to lineup (2014-12-01 17:26:08)
The Bourque for Allen trade has allowed Sekac in and he is fun to watch, but it hasn't fixed much. Did we really expect the third line left winger to lead the team to the promise land? The real issue has been the same for a decade or 2, right up the middle. I think Galchenyuk is part of the solution and needs to play center now. He is not a winger.