zerolegel - (Simon-Pierre Beaudet)Member since May 3, 2009
Habs fan since: 19 | 02 | 2008
Favorite current player: Markov
All-time favorite player: Kovy!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 2-1 in Shootout (2014-10-09 21:47:27)
That was a pretty boring game, and now it's exciting.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 2-1 in Shootout (2014-10-09 21:35:48)
Never trade him!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-10-08 20:07:48)
Watching TVA. I feared the worst, and anyway I don’t like change, but it’s pretty decent so far. Pre-game, it almost felt like watching RDS : Renaud Lavoie, Michel Bergeron, etc. Paul Houde is a great addition. A bit ironic as he is the brother of Pierre Houde. Weak link : Patrice Brisebois has not the greatest elocution, and he was litarelly screaming. Play by play is great and lively, but the analyst is nowhere near Marc Denis. C’est qui, Sébastien Benoît?
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 7 – Bye-bye Bruins! Canadiens win 3-1, advance to Conference final (2014-05-14 21:53:26)
Marc Bergevin is Habs #1 fan
- Comment on Liveblog: Two in a row! (2011-10-27 20:47:51)
vegan cooking and bad acting?
- Comment on TORRES! TORRES! TORRES! (2011-06-01 21:32:01)
Lapierre on Chara, yay!
- Comment on Boivin tells it like it is (2011-05-18 10:31:55)
obviously, that very same general population cares.
- Comment on Another hungry opponent (2011-03-22 10:10:17)
Don't know if it has been mentionned here, but yesterday, Patrick Roy's father wrote to Le Devoir to condemn violence and fighting in hockey : http://www.ledevoir.com/sports/hockey/319202/la-lnh-une-culture-de-violence
- Comment on What do you think of fighting in hockey? (2011-03-20 17:17:42)
Oh, and fights? They're always boring, and should be banned.
- Comment on What do you think of fighting in hockey? (2011-03-20 17:14:05)
The way hockey is played today seems like a mix between boxing and football, with players skating on ice to make sure it's more fast and dangerous. There's also that puck of rubber that distracts only the fools ; if a player has his eyes on it while being hit, he is to blame.