Tighthead - (Will )Member since April 25, 2009
Habs fan since: 1975
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: Robinson
- Comment on Injured Prust won’t be in Habs lineup against Blue Jackets (2014-03-20 16:03:44)
I couldn't call it innocent. We have all made some bad tackles but that was dirty. I go for Scotland, and against France.
- Comment on Injured Prust won’t be in Habs lineup against Blue Jackets (2014-03-20 15:43:53)
The no attempt to wrap is what jumped out at me. If he came in with a hard form tackle, low, it doesn't look too late. But that was a complete mess.
- Comment on Nilan offers advice for Habs’ Bourque on HI/O Show (2014-01-15 19:29:21)
How do I message you? I realize this question does not help me present as a capable individual.
- Comment on 1993 Stanley Cup flashback: Habs win Game 2 thanks to McSorley’s stick (2013-06-03 16:03:58)
I paid $100 for game 5.
- Comment on Memorial Cup memories from Habs; Churla hired as chief amateur scout (2013-05-28 10:21:38)
Did some Hockey DB research. Cornwall won 3 Memorial Cups as a member of the Q - 1972, 1980, 1981. They transferred to the OHL after the 1981 title, which was apparently not a popular move with the fans. I remember going to playoff games against teams like Shawinigan and Sherbrooke and they were crazy.
- Comment on Memorial Cup memories from Habs; Churla hired as chief amateur scout (2013-05-28 10:13:08)
Q through 1982, including all 3 of their Mem Cup wins. Then to the O, then off on a Greyhound courtesy of Willie Wise. I grew up a little west of Cornwall.
- Comment on Memorial Cup memories from Habs; Churla hired as chief amateur scout (2013-05-27 17:52:25)
Wasn't Cornwall in the Q when they won their Memorial Cups? 1980 and 1981.
- Comment on About last night … with audio (2012-03-12 01:15:46)
As in #3. Haven't played in about 10 years. Miss it terribly.
- Comment on About last night … with audio (2012-03-11 13:15:26)
Canucks fans are highly annoying. You have to live out here to understand it. I actually found myself preferring the Bruins in the final last year, because I couldn't have survived a Canuck championship - and I hate the Bruins with a passion, like any good Habs fan.
- Comment on Canada’s team? (2011-05-19 14:00:31)
McDonaugh was a good prospect, and Gomez was the worst contract in the league. Acquiring Gomez for nothing would have been a bad deal.