ceedee - (Chris D)Member since April 21, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Patrice Bergeron
All-time favorite player: Robert Gordon Orr
- Comment on Tokarski will start for Habs again in Game 3 vs. Rangers (with practice video) (2014-05-21 17:23:26)
As a Bruins fan, it made it even easier for me to root for the Canadiens (yes, it's true) when I saw that effing Ulf Samuelson is an asst coach for the Rangers!
- Comment on Habs’ Price out for rest of Rangers series; Tokarski reported to start Game 2 (Video) (2014-05-19 13:04:16)
Bruins fan here. I'm not going to say this isn't a significant blow to the Habs' chances, but all is not lost for bringing the Cup back to Canada. The Canadiens' shot blocking vs. the Bruins was stupendous -- even "Ranger-esque" (Weaver in particular). If the D can clog the shooting lanes like they did against the Bruins, the Canadiens can take this series. Oh, and the forwards need to make things "uncomfortable" for Lundvist. Good luck and don't despair.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 7 – Bye-bye Bruins! Canadiens win 3-1, advance to Conference final (2014-05-14 22:15:04)
Forget Grapes. As a a Bruins fan, I at least understand his allegiance as a former coach. But, Pierre Maguire was was killing me with his pro-Bruins comments. I felt like he was jinxing them (not that he had to with the way Price played).
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 7 – Bye-bye Bruins! Canadiens win 3-1, advance to Conference final (2014-05-14 22:04:19)
That would be awesome. Almost as good as seeing PK in Black and Gold!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 7 – Bye-bye Bruins! Canadiens win 3-1, advance to Conference final (2014-05-14 21:59:30)
Life long Bruins fan (since 1967) and occasional HIO visitor here. Just want to say congratulations to the Canadiens and my Habs fan friends. Good luck against the Rangers and I would be truly happy to see the Cup back in Canada. Most of all, I will look forward to next season and hope for another Bruins -Habs playoff series, God willing. Bonne chance a vous tous.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semi-final Game 2 – Canadiens blow third-period lead, series tied (2014-05-03 12:04:30)
Thanks, Habsfan. Good luck today! I hope the Bruins can keep the emotions in check. They're a much better team when they play heavy but clean. Price is scary right now and you're getting scoring from players like Bourque, which bodes well for the blue, blanc et rouge.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semi-final Game 2 – Canadiens blow third-period lead, series tied (2014-05-03 11:59:05)
Good one, Butterface! I'm just thrilled for another Bs - Cs playoff. Nothing like it in all of sport. And as much as I hate the 12:30 start, I have a 3:36 tee time so I'm hoping to see the whole game live and not have to finish it on the DVR.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semi-final Game 2 – Canadiens blow third-period lead, series tied (2014-05-03 11:53:34)
Bruins fan and occasional HIO visitor here. Just watching NHL Network and heard about the racist tweets toward PK. These ignorant a-holes denigrate the entire Bruin fan base and don't deserve to even comment on someone as supremely talented as PK Subban. What a disgrace and another black eye for Boston in the arena of race relations. I hope the hockey community and PK in particular realize that these imbeciles do not speak for the vast majority of Bruins fans. As difficult as it will be as a true Bruins fan, I will be rooting for PK to have another great game and stick it up these idiots' asses!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-02 09:16:18)
The weakest dept. is player discipline. Matt Cooke should never dress for another NHL game.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-02 09:14:30)
Saw it and yes, he did. Lucic also took one that was potentially going to find net. Weird night in many ways. The puck that Soderberg tipped and rolled through the goal mouth on edge. As soon as I saw that I said to myself, "No way the Bruins win this tonight."