tigress - (Lissa)Member since April 20, 2009
Habs fan since: forever!
Favorite current player: The Team!
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Bummer … on many levels (2011-06-16 08:32:53)
G-Man...wish I could discuss. But you've said it so succinctly, I have nothing more to add. Very conflicted between the "team that played to win" and the team that won being given every edge and every advantage to do so. Sadly, I don't think boycotting the games is the answer. If we do that, we punish our Habs who have done nothing to deserve empty stadiums. If I don't buy a ticket? There are 10 others in line clamoring for that which I've given up. I'd rather cheer my Habs, who play classy, take my kids and enjoy our city than punish them with an empty arena.
- Comment on And that’s the season (2011-04-27 15:55:56)
Yup, Gerry cinches it. We knew it would be the Habs but the Turtle Speaks!
- Comment on NHL fines Ference $2500 (2011-04-22 17:17:06)
Their lack of accountability is astounding. Reminds me of Bart Simpson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fw8_xvLj-4
- Comment on NHL fines Ference $2500 (2011-04-22 16:00:28)
Cherry's head exploding...might be worth it. (J/K - I think we have to STAY classy here, Habs, fans, and all)
- Comment on Updated with audio: How sick is he? (2011-04-17 17:31:30)
Spammers-B-Gon... Now, PK? He made me SO proud in how he gave nothing away. But he also epitomized what Cammy, Price and Gio have said in longer interviews. This isn't over, and it isn't a victory till the series is over. This is such a great time to be a Montrealer, even better time to be a Habs fan! Healy? Can they not get that guy off the air? SHAME on CBC!
- Comment on Video: Coaches, players on Games 1, 2 (2011-04-15 16:32:05)
I shouldn't have equated Bruins with bears...my bad! ;-)
- Comment on Video: Coaches, players on Games 1, 2 (2011-04-15 12:50:42)
"We dominated the game...we just didn't score." Uhhhh....did they change the definition of a dominant team?
- Comment on Video: Coaches, players on Games 1, 2 (2011-04-15 12:50:06)
Spot on! We needed the first win...it's a huge psychological victory. And yes, it's only one game but it sure feels nice to wake up on the W side of that game. Watch out for Bruins. We need to play 60 minutes of really intense hockey tomorrow night to keep up with what is sure to be very angry bears. Having said that...the Habs came loaded for bear last night. And shot them a big one! Go Habs GO!! A very confident, faithful, loyal-to-a-fault Habs fan
- Comment on Entire Trois-Rivières school is behind Habs (2011-04-10 15:23:39)
Has anyone sent this to the Canadiens de Montréal? This is phenomenal!!
- Comment on And then they rested … (2011-03-31 08:05:44)
While I understand frustration, Kimberly, I don't understand loss of optimism. I'm probably one of the biggest Habs fans going, and though I'm not thrilled with the way things are going, I could never give up on my team nor could I not watch their games. Where's the faith?