123456 - (mr. habitant)Member since April 20, 2009
Habs fan since: 1986
Favorite current player: Tie between Gionta and Price
All-time favorite player: Koivu, before then Matts Naslund
- Comment on Habs’ Price ranked third-best goalie in league by NHL.com (2014-09-09 10:41:20)
Sorry for the rant folks but 99.9999% of you don't care about that football thug. Who spoke out last week? Who spoke last month?? Have you been in a casino (I have twice) - CAMERA'S all over the place - every single inch of the place is recorded. Who asked to see more? I certainly did not because I don't care about thugs. If his wife wants to stay with him then so be it. All this means to me is potentially that one team may be a little worse then they otherwise would have been. What do I care about? Well a local police office was shot and killed in the line of duty last week. A thug shot him in cold blood. Officer did not even have his weapon drawn. I'm still looking for CNN or a notable reverend to cover this case. What do I care about? CNN is reporting a woman was held against her will and caged like an animal for weeks - that's disgusting!! Who the hell does that?? Innocent people are assaulted and killed daily - that's what I care about. I care about innocent people that gut hurt by thugs. After this rant I'm going to ignore the media coverage of this non-event and not speak of it again.
- Comment on New TV package aimed at Habs fans across country (2014-09-04 00:28:53)
Please join a blessing for a Rochester NY Police Office who has fallen in the line of duty. May the officer rest in pease, bless the family and friends, and the power be given to members of all forces.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-27 08:36:24)
In all to fodder of replacing Gionta and Vanek, will Eller & Borque keep up their playoff runs, Tiny/Beau/Weaver, etc........ Not much is said about Weise - a solid pick up that instantly upgraded that role.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-27 08:27:53)
We might just have one of the "posts of the year" - it's really as simple as parents not doing their job!
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-27 08:25:38)
Cool, one of the few famous people I would even care to meet and shake hands with.
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-26 16:11:45)
free range ducks
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-26 11:50:58)
Due to my post below regarding Pleks I went back to his early years and then went back to before he arrived in Habs land. So I'm looking at the 2001-2002 season as that's when my daughters were born (a lil trip down memory lane for me). So in that season Yanic Perreault led the team in scoring - wow I do not remember that. http://espn.go.com/nhl/team/stats/_/name/mtl/year/2002/seasontype/2/montreal-canadiens
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-26 11:46:43)
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-26 11:27:34)
Totally agree but the thought process stems from how good the Habs looked on paper. For the first time in a along time the Habs fielded a solid 20 guys on gameday,
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-26 11:22:59)
I love Pleks but there's no secret he does not drive the net hard enough and that will cause for some production loss (or production not to be had). On the other hand - I think he is so underrated and the difficulties often lie with the players not being as gifted/creative as Pleks is. I often find Pleks looking to create something when his wingers are not to be found..... while I attribute this to the wingers not being as good maybe Pleks is playing outside the system....IDK Pleks on the wing would be an interesting experiment and I like it on many levels - except that I believers wingers need to drive to the offensive net.