novahab - (Les Pickrem)Member since April 18, 2009
Habs fan since: 1962
Favorite current player: Gallagher
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on HIO exclusive: Pacioretty to Switzerland, sixth Hab to Europe (2012-09-24 21:00:30)
The players need to say no deal, that does not include firing Bettman.
- Comment on HIO exclusive: Pacioretty to Switzerland, sixth Hab to Europe (2012-09-24 20:56:44)
Or better break a couple of legs.
- Comment on HIO exclusive: Pacioretty to Switzerland, sixth Hab to Europe (2012-09-24 20:55:58)
Hey Gary ( the crook Bettman) guess you just know all these guys are going to come running when you call. I say half these players may not come back at all. So Bettman you'll get you wish and lower salaries. Only thing is they will be half AHLers.
- Comment on Updated: Some old, lots new as Therrien returns to Habs (2012-09-12 22:17:36)
Time for the players to make a statement. Crosby,Malkin,Ovie,and the top 30 players need to say we are signing 2 to 3 years deals.If the NHL doesn't make the deal Saturday and locks the players out. If they sign contacts, the NHL is Fuc%. Absolutley no way out iron clad 2 to 3 year deal in the KHL .One more thing if the NHL wants a deal it means Bettman is gone with no golden parachute.Then after the players sign, they sue Bettman for lost wages in the last deal. Leave this weasel with out a penny. I love to walk by him on a New York street with him sleeping in a box. I would just split on him .
- Comment on Download The Gazette’s free e-book on Summit Series (2012-09-04 13:43:53)
Big trade rumor coming out of Montreal. Colorado has made Landeskog captain at the tender age of 19. So is Duchene trade bait for Subban. It maybe the only way MB could trade him and survive. Myself sign Subban, there is no one in this league I would I would accept as a trade for Subban, including Crosby or Ovie.
- Comment on Still no contract for bulked-up Subban (2012-08-28 21:25:30)
It is this simple. If we lose Subban, MB your gone to.
- Comment on Del Zotto Hearts Prust (2012-08-25 20:01:30)
Two weeks ago I mention the KHL and hoped the players would go there. Hey Bettman here is the danger this time. The KHL will not allow players to ops out of their contracts. Rumor has it Crosby and Ovie have three years or more on the table. If they sign they will not be able to op out. They are not the only stars being courted. Bettman is betting they don't want to play in Russia. Hey Bettman every hear of a plane. They can fly home through out the season.
- Comment on Carey Price gets engaged (2012-08-20 20:50:03)
T think the players should demand a close door meeting with the owners and only the owners no GMS. Absolutely no Gary Bettman and accept their offer,with one stipulation. Gary Bettman is fired immediately after the meeting is over. He gets nothing, no golden parachute. Then the players should pool their money and sue Bettman for all their lost wages from the last lockout. Their effort should be to put him out on the streets of New York with out a dime.
- Comment on Would hockey fans forgive and forget another lockout? (2012-08-15 21:12:58)
The cups belongs to Canada and I say lets take it and go home. Gary ( the crook) Bettman has done nothing but turn this league into a fixed. So let have our Canadians teams start our own league. west division Vancouver,Calgary, Edmonton,Winnipeg and Regina. Central Toronto,Hamilton,London,Ottawa and Kitchener, East Montreal, Quebec, Halifax , Monton and St john.
- Comment on Would hockey fans forgive and forget another lockout? (2012-08-15 21:02:29)
So can the KHL offer contracts to the the NHL biggest stars. Can they sign them to long term contract keeping them away from the NHL. If the NHL locks out the players is their contact nill and void.