coutNY - (J Couture)Member since November 13, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on Here’s something for Habs fans to celebrate (2013-10-03 11:52:27)
As I saw in one comment about Sir Patrick's outburst, "I am with him (Patrick), lets not ban fighting, rather expand it to include the coaches!"
- Comment on Stanley Cup coming to Châteauguay on Sept. 2 (2013-08-22 11:56:43)
Disagree, I think it will shift Cube down the chart and Tinordi stays unless he has a bad camp.
- Comment on Healthy Eller now 220 pounds and itching to get back on ice (2013-08-05 13:49:00)
Hope Eller hadn't hangin' down in Florida with A-Roid and the Biogenesis crew. The guy seems to get more "jacked" year to year. Probably just filling out at his frame; good to hear anyhow. Hopefully he makes the move to at least the #2 this season.
- Comment on Subban and Price invited to pre-Olympic orientation camp (2013-07-25 15:21:17)
Tell the 49ers that the Rams are an easy in-division opponents... guessing they overllooked the memo last year. Arizona maybe but the Rams under Fisher this team won't be a cake walk for any teams.
- Comment on Subban and Price invited to pre-Olympic orientation camp (2013-07-23 17:19:23)
I agree, I don't like these antics and it takes away from the game. I don't think the NHL endorses it, but it surely hasn't made an effort in stopping it for sure. These type of players have always been around but since they imposed the instigator rule every little "Tommy tough guy" has added it into their game because they know they can dive, go after star players, crash goalies ect without consequece. This is the direct result of trying to eliminate the enforcer.
- Comment on Subban and Price invited to pre-Olympic orientation camp (2013-07-23 17:08:14)
hey, I dislike the guy as much as the next, and maybe "SAND PAPER" maybe a bad reference; more of a annoying little nat or a hemroid, but the guy has a nack for getting skilled players off of their game and sneaks in a some garbage goals if you don't pay attention to him. I would bet many non-hab fans would say he plays a similar game as Subban prior to last year, although I think PK has toned down that element of his game and refocused and realized with his size he doesn't draw the kind of penalties and people now pay attention to him more including the refs.
- Comment on Subban and Price invited to pre-Olympic orientation camp (2013-07-23 14:21:15)
I suspect they are looking to add character players to balance the skill. The USA team was very out skilled 2010 on paper but managed to hang with them in the last Olympics. Looking to add some sand paper is my guess to through other teams off their game IMO.
- Comment on Subban and Price invited to pre-Olympic orientation camp (2013-07-23 14:04:33)
Jagr to New Jersey...
- Comment on Habs sign White for one year; Big Mac lands in London (2013-07-17 12:48:40)
Maybe Keenan is trying to lure Malkin with his Kolvalchuck-esk whispers of "sweet nothings" into his ear. Nothing like a few words of confidence ... basically translates to "if you stay in the NHL you'll always be second fiddle to Crosby no matter the situtation, come over here and you can be the Crosby of the KHL and you can prove your supremacy" to get him thinkng.
- Comment on Habs sign White for one year; Big Mac lands in London (2013-07-17 12:41:05)
"...the least used player on the Kings" I think this is only because Drewiski is a Hab now...