munch17 - (Manuel)Member since April 10, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Canadiens given two days off; Nathan Beaulieu sent to Hamilton (2014-11-24 17:49:02)
Do you think there would be any takers for a trade involving DD and a third round pick? Meaning if you take DD we will also give you a third round pick? Or is he that untradeable? And so remains our # 1 center.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 18:46:31)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 18:38:15)
Why do people keep referring to the DD line as the first line? They have a first left winger. They have 17 goals. Pleks line have 18 goals. Less ice time. Less power play time. Fewer offensive zone face-offs. DD watch - 43 or so games without an even strength goal. Is tonight the night?
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 22:05:49)
81 and 14 had really strong games. The PowerPlay scores a goal with 14 on the ice. Yet 51gets more ice time than both of them,is on the power play after the other unit scores and to my horror is on the ice with less than two minutes to go because MT thinks he's a shutdown center. Hard to figure out.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Brandon Prust is Habs’ tough big brother (2014-11-16 13:36:47)
These are the guidelines for screening. Better safe than sorry. http://www.cancer.ca/en/prevention-and-screening/early-detection-and-screening/screening/screening-for-colorectal-cancer/?region=qc
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens trounce Bruins for fourth in a row (2014-11-13 20:23:13)
DD leads all forwards with almost 8 minutes of ice time. Eller has almost 4 minutes. Makes perfect sense since DD does have one this year and is on pace for four or five.
- Comment on Sergei Gonchar will be in lineup for Canadiens against Bruins (2014-11-13 12:21:33)
PP Rank and the Top Unit over last 11 seasons 03-04 - 10tth (Koivu, Ryder, Zednik, Souray, Markov) 05-06 - 5th (Koivu, Kovalev, Ryder, Souray, Markov) 06-07 - 1st (Koivu, Kovalev, Ryder, Souray, Markov) 07-08 - 1st (Koivu, Kovalev, Kostitsyn Streit, Markov) 08-09 - 13th (Koivu, Kovalev, Tanguay, Schneider, Markov) 09-10 - 2nd (Gomez, Gionta, Cammalleri, Markov, Bergeron) 10-11 - 7th (Cammaleri, Gionta, Plekanec, Wisniewski, Markov/Subban) 11-12 - 28th (Desharnais, Cole, Pacioeretty, Subban, Markov/Kaberle) 12-13 - 5th (Plekanec, Pacioretty, Ryder, Subban, Markov) 13-14 - 19th (Desharnais, Pacioretty, Vanek, Subban, Markov) 14-15 - 28th (Desharnais, Pacioretty, Gallagher, Subban, Markov) I think it is pretty where the problem lies. Get DD off the power play!!!!!!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens ground Jets (2014-11-11 20:22:30)
It is unbelievable that they continue to use DD on the first wave of the power play. This is been going on for two or three years. Our power play has been pathetic since he took on that role.MT sent Bourque down because " no results" and what about the PP? Also no results. But different rules for different players.
- Comment on Rene Bourque clears waivers, sent to Hamilton by Canadiens; Drayson Bowman called up (2014-11-10 19:18:07)
"It's not a matter of confidence,it's a matter of results" I guess this applies to some players but not to others. I can think of a case where this philosophy is not applied. And it certainly relates to our power play.
- Comment on Rene Bourque will be healthy scratch against Wild; Habs call up Drayson Bowman (2014-11-08 14:56:47)
I agree entirely. Rather than bench him I don't know why MT wouldn't put him or Eller on the power play, park them in front of the net, and give them a chance to succeed.Get some confidence. I think others on the PP have proven their ineptitude over the past year - yet they are still out there.