munch17 - (Manuel)Member since April 10, 2009
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 22:05:49)
81 and 14 had really strong games. The PowerPlay scores a goal with 14 on the ice. Yet 51gets more ice time than both of them,is on the power play after the other unit scores and to my horror is on the ice with less than two minutes to go because MT thinks he's a shutdown center. Hard to figure out.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Brandon Prust is Habs’ tough big brother (2014-11-16 13:36:47)
These are the guidelines for screening. Better safe than sorry. http://www.cancer.ca/en/prevention-and-screening/early-detection-and-screening/screening/screening-for-colorectal-cancer/?region=qc
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens trounce Bruins for fourth in a row (2014-11-13 20:23:13)
DD leads all forwards with almost 8 minutes of ice time. Eller has almost 4 minutes. Makes perfect sense since DD does have one this year and is on pace for four or five.
- Comment on Sergei Gonchar will be in lineup for Canadiens against Bruins (2014-11-13 12:21:33)
PP Rank and the Top Unit over last 11 seasons 03-04 - 10tth (Koivu, Ryder, Zednik, Souray, Markov) 05-06 - 5th (Koivu, Kovalev, Ryder, Souray, Markov) 06-07 - 1st (Koivu, Kovalev, Ryder, Souray, Markov) 07-08 - 1st (Koivu, Kovalev, Kostitsyn Streit, Markov) 08-09 - 13th (Koivu, Kovalev, Tanguay, Schneider, Markov) 09-10 - 2nd (Gomez, Gionta, Cammalleri, Markov, Bergeron) 10-11 - 7th (Cammaleri, Gionta, Plekanec, Wisniewski, Markov/Subban) 11-12 - 28th (Desharnais, Cole, Pacioeretty, Subban, Markov/Kaberle) 12-13 - 5th (Plekanec, Pacioretty, Ryder, Subban, Markov) 13-14 - 19th (Desharnais, Pacioretty, Vanek, Subban, Markov) 14-15 - 28th (Desharnais, Pacioretty, Gallagher, Subban, Markov) I think it is pretty where the problem lies. Get DD off the power play!!!!!!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens ground Jets (2014-11-11 20:22:30)
It is unbelievable that they continue to use DD on the first wave of the power play. This is been going on for two or three years. Our power play has been pathetic since he took on that role.MT sent Bourque down because " no results" and what about the PP? Also no results. But different rules for different players.
- Comment on Rene Bourque clears waivers, sent to Hamilton by Canadiens; Drayson Bowman called up (2014-11-10 19:18:07)
"It's not a matter of confidence,it's a matter of results" I guess this applies to some players but not to others. I can think of a case where this philosophy is not applied. And it certainly relates to our power play.
- Comment on Rene Bourque will be healthy scratch against Wild; Habs call up Drayson Bowman (2014-11-08 14:56:47)
I agree entirely. Rather than bench him I don't know why MT wouldn't put him or Eller on the power play, park them in front of the net, and give them a chance to succeed.Get some confidence. I think others on the PP have proven their ineptitude over the past year - yet they are still out there.
- Comment on Canadiens’ Beaulieu says he’s ready for anything; Tinordi sent down to Hamilton (2014-11-06 14:49:23)
Last year the EGG line was productive for a while and then cooled off. Never to be seen again. Since no one else has been hot - why not try them again? And if you saw Pleks and Max for a shift yesterday - they looked better than Max and DD. In fact DD has set up Max exactly once this year - on a fall which slid in off of Max's skate. And as for the PP - cam MT not see that Gally ( I love the guy ) and DD don't get it done? Park Eller or Bourque ( yes him) in front of the net.Can' do any worse.
- Comment on High-intensity practice for Habs after loss to Flames; Blackhawks in town Tuesday night (2014-11-03 18:42:47)
They need Dalton Thrower for that.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 18:17:31)
Hopefully they do something different on the PP.. They have 3 goals. One was a fluke when DD fell and the puck rolled in off 67's skate and another was an empty netter. One real PP goal by PK from Markov and Chucky. Put 81 or 17 in front of the net. Give them a chance to succeed.