HabsTrueBlue - (Habs Fan)Member since April 9, 2009
Habs fan since: 1973
Favorite current player: P K Subban
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 23:11:58)
The Habs have a bonfire scoring star. He plays defensemen and leads the team in scoring but the coach doesn't think it makes sense to play him even in OT when it's time to go and win the game.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 23:03:47)
Especially ridiculous in overtime. Why would Therrien want to hold on for a shoutout when it's hard to ever see Price beating Halak in a shootout. (This is not a knock on Price).
- Comment on Halak up next for Habs (2013-11-04 00:27:48)
If PK has been "weak" while even strength then what does that say about the rest of the team given that PK leads the team in even strength points? He does have more minor penalties than anyone on the team but he is getting better and staying out of the box recently. I think the nice stats from our defence is all the supplemental scoring they are giving our team.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-03 14:02:10)
Not sure MB sees it that way and his no-brainier is the only one that counts.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-03 13:48:46)
Habs already have enough soft small forwards. Giroux is worst +/- on his team and is being out scored by Schenn and Lecavalier. Bad bad trade proposal.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-03 13:41:09)
He is leading his team in scoring and the league in defensemen scoring so the opposing coaches are not fully countering what he is doing.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 3: Calgary jinx continues, Flames win 3-2 (2013-10-10 00:30:05)
It was definitely a bad result. He seemed to fan on the shot, the puck slid off his stick and he ended up shooting way wide. In his defence he had a similar play against Toronto where he floated a medium wrister towards a yawning net and Reimer managed to get his pad up in the air robbing subban of a goal. Subban has scored most of his goals with one-timed slappers so he does have some accuracy with it... Still like I wrote it was a bad result. I'm more disappointed by his bad play on the first goal - not hustling back sooner on the play not the pinch in the offensive zone.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 3: Calgary jinx continues, Flames win 3-2 (2013-10-10 00:28:24)
- Comment on Canadiens acquire enforcer Parros from Panthers (2013-07-05 23:50:33)
LOL get over it and get a life - still whining about Laraque years later. He didn't screw the Habs. HIS PIM time (per game) with the Habs was consistent with how it was the previous 4 years of his career. It's up to the Habs to do proper due diligence.
- Comment on Canadiens sign two Swedish draft picks; Emelin has surgery (2013-05-22 01:27:19)
Is it still racist to refer to a Habs fan as a French-speaking frog?