HabsTrueBlue - (Habs Fan)Member since April 9, 2009
Habs fan since: 1973
Favorite current player: P K Subban
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-01 14:37:19)
But why let Hemsky walk for a 3rd and 5th rounder and then sign Poulliot for 5M a year. Hemsky ends up signing for 4M. How is Poulliot better for Edmonton than Hemsky? (oops can't read, Poulliot is signed for 4M. that makes a bit more sense)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-20 01:33:21)
We will see
- Comment on Video: Habs on brink of elimination after Game 5 loss to Bruins (2014-05-11 00:39:07)
Don't panic. Chara shutdown Crosby and Malkin last year and the Sedin brothers a few years back. The team needs to play with desperation. Subban and Markov have to be jump in more while 5 on 5 to help the forwards. The forwards are getting killed out there 5 on 5.
- Comment on Habs get day off Sunday to lick their wounds (2014-01-26 14:13:38)
Yet he leads his team in scoring by a wide margin and has more points than anyone on the Habs.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 37 – Canadiens trounced in St. Louis (2013-12-20 00:13:09)
Not me. I would take the win.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 37 – Canadiens trounced in St. Louis (2013-12-20 00:11:37)
Not sure if I would count Leblanc in yet - 5th on PPG on a weak team. He still has a long way to go. I agree with you about Tinordi though. I would prefer to use Pacioretty as a hopeful comparison over Leblanc.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 23:11:58)
The Habs have a bonfire scoring star. He plays defensemen and leads the team in scoring but the coach doesn't think it makes sense to play him even in OT when it's time to go and win the game.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 23:03:47)
Especially ridiculous in overtime. Why would Therrien want to hold on for a shoutout when it's hard to ever see Price beating Halak in a shootout. (This is not a knock on Price).
- Comment on Halak up next for Habs (2013-11-04 00:27:48)
If PK has been "weak" while even strength then what does that say about the rest of the team given that PK leads the team in even strength points? He does have more minor penalties than anyone on the team but he is getting better and staying out of the box recently. I think the nice stats from our defence is all the supplemental scoring they are giving our team.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-03 14:02:10)
Not sure MB sees it that way and his no-brainier is the only one that counts.