geo_habsgo - (George)Member since April 4, 2009
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: Saku Koivu
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
- Comment on Sharks will be good test for Habs on HIO Summit weekend (2013-10-26 11:11:06)
Hurley's is a great place to watch the game. Multiple televisions and they usually put up a projector in one of the rooms. Friendly clientele and good beer selection. Kinda feels like you're watching the game in your basement. I like it!
- Comment on Tinordi sent down to Hamilton, Pateryn called up (2013-10-23 18:56:48)
Deserves to have his jersey retired in Montreal. Wish he was still the teams captain. I'm glad that Gallagher is making number 11 a respectable number again.
- Comment on Drewiske out five to six months following shoulder surgery (2013-10-17 08:27:45)
You're not giving Eller much to play with! I would put Eller with the kids, Keep the plex line in tact, and have Briere playing Between Bournival/Prust. Desharnais eats a hot dog upstairs tonight. Although ideally, this would be my team: Subban, Subban, Subban Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban, Subban Price.
- Comment on Drewiske out five to six months following shoulder surgery (2013-10-17 07:59:56)
I too was just watching Sportscentre! ;) Those are some scrappy ladies.
- Comment on Drewiske out five to six months following shoulder surgery (2013-10-16 21:06:56)
I definitely think defensive schemes play into a goalies performance, Burly. I think most NHL goalies are able to keep up at least steady play in net if they get good defensive support. Remember how many one goal wins and losses we had under JM? I think the best goalies are the ones that can put up above average numbers in spite of who plays in front of them. Carey Price can be that goalie I think and even better if he gets some great defensive support.
- Comment on Drewiske out five to six months following shoulder surgery (2013-10-16 21:01:02)
Ohh Hurley's is one of my favorites. Now that's extra tempting! I'll definitely try to make it out would be cool to put some faces to names! @twi I like the way you think. What's on tap for tonight?
- Comment on Drewiske out five to six months following shoulder surgery (2013-10-16 19:46:31)
So where are you summiteers going to be drinking at? I wanna come by once you have all had too much to drink and are feeling more generous :p Show your appreciation for students and buy me a pint!
- Comment on Drewiske out five to six months following shoulder surgery (2013-10-16 19:42:01)
I miss Bugz that guy was hilarious and a little too intelligent for most of us. Guys like you, Commandant, Timo, Bugz, Loonie, and dare I say Andrew Berkshire are pretty necessary in a community like this. You need the articulate posters, the knowledgeable posters, the arrogant ones, the clowns, and a few contradictory voices to keep the rest of the community honest. Kinda miss the old days where we were all not so nice to each other lol :)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 6 – Canadiens cap road trip with 3-0 win in Winnipeg (2013-10-15 20:12:02)
Just as i pressed submit
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 6 – Canadiens cap road trip with 3-0 win in Winnipeg (2013-10-15 20:11:43)
Habs come out flying tonight, dictating play with speed. Need an early goal if they wanna keep the pace up!