Chuck - (Chuck Lewis)Member since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since: birth!
Favorite current player: Anyone not on the injured list
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau (with Henri Richard a very close second!)
- Comment on It’s official: Habs vs. Bruins in 2016 Winter Classic (2015-01-25 17:52:31)
The sad part is that Bettman uses this limp excuse for hockey as a way to sell the game to Americans.
- Comment on It’s official: Habs vs. Bruins in 2016 Winter Classic (2015-01-25 11:59:54)
The so-called All-Star game is meaningless unless only the very best players are chosen to participate. Get rid of the stupid fan vote, or limit it to one "wild card" selection per team. Also, get rid of the dog-and-pony show skills competition day and just keep the quantifiable events (hardest shot, accuracy, fastest skater) and do them before and during intermission of the game. If you're worried about it taking too long, play the game in straight time since it doesn't mean anything anyway.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-23 20:39:04)
Is this supposed to make up for Fat Phil being picked last that one time? That means that this was a pity pick...
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-21 21:57:13)
Leafs have won 3 of their last 17. They haven't been this bad in a quarter-century... and that's saying something.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-21 21:38:50)
Reimer the Rally Killer!
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-21 20:12:11)
Figures... another game where the Leafs are falling, and the story and game coverage are nowhere to be found on the TSN page.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-21 20:04:34)
What's the over/under for number of Leaf jerseys on the ice tonight? Personally, I thought waffles were funnier. Fat Phil would try to eat them.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Ribeiro rehabilitated in Nashville (2015-01-21 13:13:53)
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Ribeiro rehabilitated in Nashville (2015-01-21 12:33:55)
Imagine if at a point in time Ribeiro had made his way to the Leafs. He, Kadri and Grabovski on the same team. That's a lot of puke.
- Comment on Liveblog: P.K. the hero in OT win (2015-01-20 22:42:53)
Forget the Vezina. Price = M.V.P.