Steve C. - (Stephen)Member since November 13, 2007
Habs fan since: age 5
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Mark Recchi, Vladimir Malakhov
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs trade Diaz to Canucks for Weise (2014-02-03 15:35:14)
You are correct! I did a little Google Translate in honour of Dunboyne Mike's question, and it does indeed mean "wise".
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 06:43:44)
Really? Because you actually want to see more players, even those you highly dislike, carted off the ice? And we accuse the players of disrespecting each other.
- Comment on Preseason wraps up with back-to-back games against Senators (2013-09-24 16:02:39)
I think it came back during the playoffs last season. I don't like it either... Love the goal song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al63zYQOrZk
- Comment on Chelios becomes 45th Habs player enshrined in Hall of Fame (2013-07-10 10:39:33)
Brad McCrimmon. The other may be Keith Acton.
- Comment on Habs sign Fournier, three more prospects; camp ends Sunday (2013-07-06 22:17:09)
What's the rumour?
- Comment on Canadiens acquire enforcer Parros from Panthers (2013-07-05 18:37:08)
I would have liked to see him return to Montreal.
- Comment on Habs select McCarron in first round, Rosèmere native Fucale in second (2013-07-01 00:17:50)
If the Canadiens continue to do well and that they do a decent job drafting, we'll have to be honest with the team's strengths and weaknesses and realize that there is a separation between Bergevin Habs (ex. Prust, Galchenyuk, Drewiske, etc...) and pre-Bergevin Habs (Plekanec, Gionta, etc...), with a few exceptions (Gallagher, Subban, Eller, maybe Price). I know this isn't the most philosophical comment ever, but my point is, with all the complaints that Hab fans have about this team, if the team continues to grow, we'll realize that it wasn't Bergevin's fault and that he's doing all he can to re-build this team into a franchise to be modeled after (see Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, Pittsburgh Penguins).
- Comment on Emelin out for the season with torn knee ligament (2013-04-08 15:48:27)
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Heal well, Mr. Emelin!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-28 00:43:54)
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-22 02:07:11)
I find it interesting that Price and Budaj have the same W-L-OTL ratio after 30 games. Highly unlikely, but again shows consistency.