Bar - (Sheldon McCarthy)Member since September 6, 2010
Habs fan since: '89
Favorite current player: Price, Subban
All-time favorite player: Koivu
~Habs Fans: Killing Prospects is a past time!~
- Comment on Game 43: Pouliot, Auld help Habs defeat Rangers (2011-01-12 10:16:50)
PK got screwed in the first period, you know when he was held, yet got the penalty. I see it as karmic retribution.
- Comment on Canadiens acquire Wisniewski (2010-12-28 17:02:29)
Actually I would be surprised if it was Webber who went down not Subban, not that I think it should be that way, just the way I think it'll turn out.
- Comment on Game 35: Canadiens capitalize vs. Hurricanes (2010-12-23 22:15:24)
- Comment on Three Ws and counting (2010-12-08 09:48:19)
....can you say the PP is better without Subban than with Subban? Last nights PP was terrible. I watched the EDM/ANH game afterwards and drooled over their PP, they had D that could actually pass the puck and didn't rely completely on their forwards.
- Comment on Subban sits, Habs lineup unchanged (2010-12-07 14:42:10)
Hamrlik is the BEST recent defender, how quickly we forget how terrible he was early in the season.
- Comment on Subban sits, Habs lineup unchanged (2010-12-07 13:27:21)
I don't hope for a habs loss at all, I believe the habs are a better team with Subban in than out.
- Comment on Subban sits, Habs lineup unchanged (2010-12-07 13:26:03)
I agree with this statement BUT there are other D who haven't been playing great all season as well and who could see, until Subbans benching, he was the habs BEST defenseman, one bad game should not negate all the good he has done.
- Comment on Subban sits, Habs lineup unchanged (2010-12-07 13:04:38)
As a fan I'd rather watch PK Subban than Picard or Webber.
- Comment on Subban sits, Habs lineup unchanged (2010-12-07 13:02:53)
Or..it'll go the other way, making him SO timid knowing that one mistake and he'll be eating hot dogs in the pressbox. Rookies are supposed to make mistakes and learn from them, what JM is doing is going hurt PK in the long run.
- Comment on Subban sits, Habs lineup unchanged (2010-12-07 13:00:35)
Agreed. Sit Gomez, then I can say this organization has a backbone. What this organziation has is a two-tiered system of accountability, vets and rooks. You can guess which way they lean for each.