ACEEAGLE - (dave cleroux)Member since March 23, 2009
Habs fan since: 1963
Favorite current player: kovalev
All-time favorite player: lafleur
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-07 10:40:06)
One went in off his leg, another was an empty net (and I believe he has several other empty net goals) and the other the net was empty after a great pass from DD. My point is he could score a lot more for the chances he gets ( ie Penalty shots) if he was a better finisher. Needs to get hungrier and finish his chances then he will be an elite player.
- Comment on Weise will make Habs debut vs. Flames; White returns to lineup (2014-02-04 16:25:52)
Is it just me or is it time to put Eller with Patches and Gallagher and move Desharnais to the 3rd line with Prust and Bourque. Just until Chuck comes back then reunite kid line.
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs trade Diaz to Canucks for Weise (2014-02-03 15:29:29)
He also has more points then Prust, Moen, Bournival and Bourque in about as many games. So we are already the better for having him?
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs trade Diaz to Canucks for Weise (2014-02-03 15:10:53)
Could not agree more. Well said.
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs trade Diaz to Canucks for Weise (2014-02-03 15:03:56)
I think this is a move to make White and Moen expendable and pick up a 20-30 goal scorer in return. Bourque will not be moved as he has no value for what he is putting out so he has to score and that is what they are hoping for I believe. Lines Patches Pleks Gionta ( Break up DD and Desharnais already and give Pleks someone on the LW) KID line ( Together again at last ) Bournival Briere Weise ( Briere seems hungry again and the new kid would fit well here) Bourque Desharnais Prust ( what can I say this is what they deserve ) Out Moen(lost a step or 2) Parros( enough already) White( trade bait)
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs trade Diaz to Canucks for Weise (2014-02-03 14:39:40)
I think this is a move to make White and Moen expendable and pick up a 20-30 goal scorer in return. Bourque will not be moved as he has no value for what he is putting out so he has to score and that is what they are hoping for I believe. I do not think the new kid should be on your # 1 line as you have him. Here is what I think. Patches Pleks Gionta KID line Bournival Briere Weise Bourque Desharnais Prust out Moen and White and Parros
- Comment on Price to start for Habs against Wings and Emelin will be back in lineup (2014-01-24 11:27:49)
I did not know that. I sometimes wonder why they do not try him at forward. He is good with the puck and has a good shot. Why not? Do you agree?
- Comment on Price to start for Habs against Wings and Emelin will be back in lineup (2014-01-24 11:10:17)
Right on...Also why not bring Tinordi up. It's time to leave Diaz and Frankie out of the lineup to have any chance on defence. Markov is slow, Emelin is on cloud nine lately, Gorges is to small and PK is PK.
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-18 14:57:56)
I agree with them playing uninspired hockey and believe a major line juggling is in order. Please take DD off Centre first and foremost. Line 1. Patches. Eller. Gallagher Line 2. RB. Galchenuk. Bournival Line 3. DD. Pleks. Prust Line 4. Moen. Briere. Gionta
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 10 – Canadiens pluck Ducks 4-1, end short L streak (2013-10-24 18:42:44)
I think trading Patches over Pleks makes more sense. Patches is injury prone and has a long risky contract.