kirkisworkMember since March 18, 2009
Habs fan since: 1965
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden
- Comment on A letter from the Béliveau family (2014-12-18 15:56:49)
Every time I log on to TSN the Leafs are right in my face . I really hate that. I'm sure the technology exists so that when I log on they know I am from the Montréal region.........Hey wait a minute here.
- Comment on Liveblog: Galchenyuk hat trick powers Canadiens to third in a row (2014-12-16 18:28:51)
I live 5 minutes from there
- Comment on Liveblog: Galchenyuk hat trick powers Canadiens to third in a row (2014-12-16 17:47:22)
At least they are not playing the Oilers.
- Comment on Liveblog: Galchenyuk hat trick powers Canadiens to third in a row (2014-12-16 17:39:30)
I am always more concerned when we play a bottom dweller, we seem to get up for the big games but no so much these lesser type games. Just heard 2 of the Canes may not play due to gastro. That's gotta suck.
- Comment on Galchenyuk at centre as Habs prepare to face Canucks; Beaulieu called up from Hamilton (2014-12-08 15:45:45)
I will not miss the walrus in the least, arrogant sob. Don't let the door hit you in the backside on your way out.
- Comment on Mike Weaver will return to Habs lineup vs. Blackhawks, while Bryan Allen is healthy scratch (2014-12-05 15:26:15)
Friday and Saturday night games. Cool
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-04 11:22:34)
Apparently Bournival made the trip so he should be available to play Friday or Saturday. Put him in and bring back Tinordi and Beaulieu. Sit the older, slower guys. What have you got to lose MT ? Plus we may see hockey that is a little more exciting.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-21 11:11:23)
Spezza at 7.5 mil a year. P.K. is a bargain.
- Comment on Liveblog: The W streak ends, not with a bang but a whimper (2014-11-18 19:47:20)
It's been a really long time since the Habs have had a player that would go to the net like Sekac.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Penguins should be a dandy (2014-11-18 17:15:50)
Habs usually play the Pens pretty good, I think Pleks has Sid's number. They are an offensive powerhouse so the defense will have to keep them on the perimeter, hopefully Plekky can get Sid yapping again. That always seems to work. GOHABSGO