Leclerc1965 - (Jeffrey Leclerc)Member since November 12, 2007
Habs fan since: 1970
Favorite current player: Any goalie that is stealing a game
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Hossa, a Penguin, slips through Habs grasp (2008-02-27 20:15:25)
You gotta be kidding. Throwing in the towel for this year? Put down the pipe monkey boy, if you consider trading 3 roster players (good young players) and a 1st a bad decision for Hossa maybe you should be a leaf fan. Can anyone believe this guy? We're in 5th place, 2 points out of being 3rd in the conference and this guy wants to bail. What did you expect? A cup this year? Get real...we weren't expected to even make the playoffs this year let alone win a cup. Get a clue, Huet wasn't going to lead this team to a cup either, go forbid if his feelings got hurt. This is a business ape face, Huet would have walked at the end of the year anyway is we have held onto him and we would have received nothing! How long have you been a Hab fan anyway, it's fans like yourself that deserve a good whack and sent to your room without dinner for whining. Furthermore, no binky in your crib..cry yourself to sleep.
- Comment on Hossa, a Penguin, slips through Habs grasp (2008-02-26 18:36:00)
Yea and like John Ferguson Jr. knows the difference between winners and losers.
- Comment on Hossa, a Penguin, slips through Habs grasp (2008-02-26 18:31:40)
Great post idiot. Explain to all of us how Gainey sucks. Go back to the basement before your mother found out you ......bated to her wedding picture.
- Comment on Hossa, a Penguin, slips through Habs grasp (2008-02-26 18:26:54)
- Comment on Hossa, a Penguin, slips through Habs grasp (2008-02-26 18:02:45)
- Comment on Hossa, a Penguin, slips through Habs grasp (2008-02-26 18:00:13)
Well said, as perplexed as I am over what I expected to transpire today, the team moves forward. Maybe they can put all this trade deadline crap behind them and play hockey. They aren't cup contenders yet, and for those who expected a cup this year...wasn't happening. As long as they do well, compete and get the experience they will eventually need we should be happy and expect this cup next year!
- Comment on Hossa, a Penguin, slips through Habs grasp (2008-02-26 17:54:17)
where is this interview streaming from?
- Comment on Hossa, a Penguin, slips through Habs grasp (2008-02-26 17:51:01)
I hope your right, I mean history does repeat itself. I share your optimism, but very cautiously.
- Comment on Hossa, a Penguin, slips through Habs grasp (2008-02-26 17:49:06)
Yea but at least we can sign him now with Huet gone. I mean how much is he really gonna cost us? Give the kid a chance, he played well last year and was forgotten this year until now.
- Comment on Hossa, a Penguin, slips through Habs grasp (2008-02-26 17:43:07)
If Atlanta was asking an ungodly amount of players/talent in exchange for Hossa, everybody would have expected a cup this year if we had landed him right? Wrong, this bunch plays "well" in regular season games but what about the playoffs? Do you really think that players like K1, K2, Lats, Lapierre, O'Byrne would have stepped up their game that much to make a difference? They are not veterans and let's face it, veteran teams would have had us for lunch with or without this Hossa guy. Not to mention we had a rookie goaltender and a starter who has no playoff experience. Good move by management, we would have all been bitchin up a storm if he had pulled the trigger and given up way too much to fail in the post-season.