doug19 - (Doug Foster)Member since March 10, 2009
Habs fan since: last year of the Rockets career
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Heni Richard
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 22:49:27)
PK's pass to Price's blocker on the Gagne goal not the best when he could have shot it into the corner. But hey they win and are starting to gel. There will be some exciting games this year.
- Comment on Habs send Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-15 21:27:51)
Stamcos at 20 scored 51 goals which was really amazing. The bolts drafted well that year. Edmonton has not faired as well
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-12 09:10:07)
Where is Jérémy Grégoire playing I do not see him listed on Habsprospects?
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Galchenyuk at centre (2014-09-29 16:31:20)
Does anyone know the score for Habs games in New Brunswick through Shaw Direct Satellite? Ours is due to come back on after a seasonal break in November? If good early hookup, if bad go shopping?
- Comment on Habs’ Eller sidelined with lower-body injury; junior team trades Scherbak (2014-09-22 13:23:55)
Jake Dowell is a good scraper and played a whole season with the Blackhawk.
- Comment on Parenteau scores again in Habs scrimmage (2014-09-22 07:06:32)
Weavers defensive stick work amazes me, he could give clinics!
- Comment on Odds against a Habs rookie cracking lineup this season (2014-09-11 21:43:15)
I am surprised by the many comments of how there is no room on the roster for rookies. Remember was it 3 or 4 years ago when there about 4 regulars on defense injured. No one hopes for injury but even small injuries require rehab and missed games. There will be chances for rookies to bring it on this year.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 17:09:40)
I like PK too, but he is not the team and if his salary is too high Stanley Cup chances are diminished as the team cannot afford the supporting cast. I believe the agent Meehan is difficult. I believe Habs have made sincere offers to sign him. I think they believe in him. if they did not they would sign him for his last demand and trade him. He would bring a fine return.
- Comment on Eller agrees to four-year, $14-million deal with Habs (2014-07-24 22:19:03)
I like Eller he was great in the playoffs. He is a stronger skater with much more upside.
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 21:58:28)
Watching the signings it seems to me some GMs are team building and some cap building. How do players who are bought out then get signed for 20 million for four years. I believe Grabosky is a good player that TO screwed up. So they lost with him in the playoffs! Now they are not even in them! The Habs signing 36 year old Briere for 8 million over 2 was not brilliant. Fortunately Colorado wanted him for one year? Should I mention the 7 million dollar man? Is he and Komisarik still available?