Price07 - (Geoff Furtado)Member since November 12, 2007
Habs fan since: 1995
Favorite current player: Ilya Kovalchuk
All-time favorite player: Pavel Bure
- Comment on Subban mum on contract talks during appearance at Canadian Open (2014-07-27 22:19:51)
If this Subban situation doesn't get solved soon I'm going to be pretty confused. I mean, they traded Gorges away to make salary cap room. That was a bit of a bold move but I understood it. However, right now they have more than enough money to sign Subban, he is their best D, yet they can't agree on anything?
- Comment on Gorges stunned by Habs’ desire to trade him, now waiting for next move (2014-06-30 15:49:49)
komercerick? really? lol
- Comment on Gorges stunned by Habs’ desire to trade him, now waiting for next move (2014-06-30 15:47:18)
Nothing much I would be interested in on the leafs roster...don't really understand this. To trade someone to the leafs would take a real good return and I see no such return available on the leafs roster.
- Comment on Habs trade Leblanc to Ducks; Therrien gets four-year contract extension (2014-06-15 20:46:49)
Well I said that because "at the time" I didn't think it was a good choice. I said that here and got into arguments with some people...so now I'm back to say I told you so ;) (just don't remember who I'm supposed to say it to)!
- Comment on Habs trade Leblanc to Ducks; Therrien gets four-year contract extension (2014-06-15 20:21:30)
So anyone still think Leblanc was a better pick than Kreider??
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 13:10:50)
Budaj is a great treammate but everyone understands why he's an NHL backup now right? This is for those ridiculous people last year who said Price was a backup and Budaj is the better goalie. When you play once in a while is one thing, when you play regularly is another...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-06 09:26:57)
Vanek is signing in Minnesota
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-06 09:25:45)
Vanek is going to Minnesota, everyone knows that. Even Minnesota, that's why they didn't go get him. They know he's coming. He's buddies with Pominville, he grew up going to high school in the US in that area and their team is good so...and Danny heatley's 7.5M comes off the books at the end of this season so they'll have the money.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 14:46:49)
How do you fix the fact that the habs' D doesn't intimidate anyone? Mike Weaver!!!
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-02 18:20:42)
I hope this crap about the habs being interested in Kesler is a lie. The habs need wingers not another centre. The habs are not the type of team that goes after a guy in his prime (that's for teams who are cup contenders). And if this is true it totally goes against the philosophy of building through the draft (as you'd likely have to give up picks and prospects for Kesler). If anything the habs should sell not buy (unless its picks or prospects).