wall2bay - (Nadeem Mian)Member since March 8, 2009
Habs fan since: 1909
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Mats Naslund
“I kind of feel sorry for players who never got a chance to be a Montreal Canadien” - Cammalleri
- Comment on Price in goal for Habs as Roy returns to Bell Centre with Avalanche (2014-03-18 16:22:56)
Anybody know of any sports bars in NYC that wud show tonight's game?
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 16:07:43)
This management is hopeless and clueless.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-26 11:15:00)
So you're saying this is on Bergevin since 4 out of his 5 signings are now the worst players on the roster....exception being Prust. And the hiring of a coach who was not the best coach out there on the market. Sad part is because the PQ runs this team too we are restricted from hiring a Stanley Cup winning coach such as Laviolette and limited to the Boucher's and Lefebre's of the world.
- Comment on Brière, Emelin healthy scratches for Habs against Stars (2014-01-02 14:58:52)
So MB signs Briere for 2yrs at $4mill meanwhile Erik Cole has 2 yrs left that will pay him.........yup you guessed it $4m per!!! Erik Cole is big, strong and has 20 points.....Briere has 10 points......nuff said!!!
- Comment on Brière, Emelin healthy scratches for Habs against Stars (2014-01-02 14:50:35)
I'd like to see Therrien as a healthy scratch! Ever since he made that "Grinding team" comment, the Habs have posted more than 30+ shots only once going back 10 games! This team is not built to grind it out with the personal and skill set we got!
- Comment on “Big Mo” joins the show (2013-11-06 16:43:11)
This organization is a joke....from the moment I saw Briere get the torch from Lafleur on opening night, I knew this organization had it backwards. MT is outdated and quite simply the only coach in the NHL that thinks PK should not be on the ice during the last 4 minutes of a tied game. All this team talk is BS now cuz it has now become about one person......and that is MT himself! Clearly he is trying to show the public he is smarter than others when in fact he has just a big joke!
- Comment on Halak up next for Habs (2013-11-04 13:22:59)
This organization doesn't have a win at all cost mentality and as long as that is the case we won't win a cup let alone be a serious contender. They care more about their public perception than anything. Even before the first puck was dropped, the fact that Briere was the player to take the torch from Lafleur tells you how this brain trust operates. Briere has no business taking that torch when you got a captain, a Norris winner and another top Dman who's been with the organization for 10yrs+......any of which should've had priority over Briere. PK plays with a swag and MT clearly is not a fan of it. A coaches job is to get the best out of his players and MT is fails to realize what makes PK great.
- Comment on Halak up next for Habs (2013-11-04 11:38:54)
MT needed somebody to clean up the mess.
- Comment on Halak up next for Habs (2013-11-04 11:37:58)
BS....there's no press conference.
- Comment on Brière agrees to two-year deal with Canadiens (2013-07-05 10:17:13)
I guess it pays to be French when it comes to the Habs. Only reason why this guy is signed with us as far as I'm concerned! This moves reeks of, "We didn't get Vinny but...." Clearly the political stuff is more important that winning!