Mick - (Michael )Member since March 6, 2009
Habs fan since: 1970
Favorite current player: Eller
All-time favorite player: The Flower
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 22: Canadiens stomp Wild 6-2 (2013-11-19 22:02:27)
DD, Briere or Bournival. One of them has to ??? !. sent to the Dogs 2. trade one of them? 3. ?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 22: Canadiens stomp Wild 6-2 (2013-11-19 21:19:53)
This is much more fun. All Patch's We still need to trade DD and Patch's is still soft, but what do I know.
- Comment on Sunday a day of rest for Habs (2013-11-17 20:00:07)
f..... I'm pissed at this f... stupid coach. sleep time.
- Comment on Sunday a day of rest for Habs (2013-11-17 19:53:17)
Little David got lots of ice time. Frankie got lots of ice time. Eller's line, our best offensive line this year gets little? Why sit White? Why sit Murray? Therrien, "you can't fix stupid". This is all on our great new GM who I thought had a chance to fix this ship. I think I was wrong. I hope not. This team is sinking under this f... coach.
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin will make return against Rangers (2013-11-16 12:42:51)
I bet Bouillon plays and we see more of the miracle kid DD. "Little David" gets to take a shot at the shoot out lottery and wins. Lucky him, lucky us, even the coach thought he played well. What drama!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-13 12:31:50)
MT hired Gallant. I am sure he has not lost any sleep over losing his job to Gallant, who will never coach full time for the Habs because he does not speak French.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-13 12:24:40)
DD, Briére and Boullion have not helped the team. 3 mistakes. What has he done besides his new " focus on making our team bigger and more competitive, he has a good rapport with the players, has brought some pride into the organization back, and an overall change of managerial mentality". I would question he has made our team bigger and more competitive? What has he done for the team on the ice?????????
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-13 12:03:37)
Do you think Marc Bergevin is doing a good job as GM of the Canadiens? Yes (74%, 2,301 Votes) No (26%, 823 Votes) Total Voters: 3,124 So, what is Bergevin doing this year to make 74% of the voters say he is doing a good job as GM????
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 18 – Losing streak ends as Canadiens double Islanders 4-2 (2013-11-10 20:40:57)
DD ???? Why?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 18 – Losing streak ends as Canadiens double Islanders 4-2 (2013-11-10 20:37:02)
DD is done and gone to Hamilton. Please grow a pair Mr GM.