Castor - (Castor Grayson)Member since February 24, 2009
Habs fan since: 1985
Favorite current player: The Wiz!
All-time favorite player: Ryan Walter
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens top lines key rout of Wild (2014-11-08 20:37:04)
When did this team lose ALL chemistry?
- Comment on About last night …. (2014-05-07 09:04:34)
That Moen hit should have been a penalty for interference, but so should have three Bruins hits in the third... The Toronto Star is so great today. All about how the bruins should be better not AT ALL about how good the Habs have been. The last line on an "unbiased article" is "of course the bruins can still come back."
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-05 09:14:59)
If I were PK I'd be looking at offer sheets from every other team. It's incredible the amount of disrespect he puts up with.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-22 23:55:49)
Can someone explain the logic of Boullion over Beaulieu? Is it just an experience thing? Because I was at the game tonight and watched him...he was awful.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 72 – Canadiens win a nailbiter on Plekanec goal (2014-03-22 22:40:24)
I was at the game too and I swear Boullion looked slow and dumb. You're right. Murray too was terrible. I can't count how many times I said out loud "Murray! Jesus!"
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-28 07:10:45)
It's not even PK being benched in OT that drove me crazy last night about annoying Therrien. Normally I would have been ticked about it, but PK was not having a good game. So it's fine....(though few players get "punishes" as much as PK does). What I don't get is how do you not play DanieL Briere and Galchenyuk in overtime?! Briere already had two goals and an assist and Galchenyuk is freaking Galchenyuk... But you play Eller? Twice?!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 58 – Hat-cioretty bags three as Canadiens win battle of Olympic goalies (2014-02-06 18:00:52)
Habs fans are part of the reason for this team' s lack of success. Bitching about trading Diaz when he hadn't scored in two years. Calling for Pacioretty to "wake up" when the guy already has 23 freaking goals.
- Comment on Budaj will start in goal for Habs against Bruins (2014-01-30 13:56:31)
It's not the slump. People are saying if they win tonight January will be 6-6-1. but if they have watched the past TWO MONTHS they will agree how terrible the entire team has been.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 45 – Philly Phutility continues with 3-1 loss (2014-01-08 22:10:20)
Guys. Guys Therrien benched PK while down two goals and isn't pull Budaj in the last minutes. He COMMITTED TO LOSING THE GAME to prove...what? Salut!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 45 – Philly Phutility continues with 3-1 loss (2014-01-08 20:14:53)
The fire Therrien bandwagon has really expanded to pick up a lot more people these past few weeks. Despite Carey stealing wins have they played a good game since before LA?