chilli - (----- --------)Member since February 18, 2009
Habs fan since: 1977
Favorite current player: Kopi
All-time favorite player: Chelly
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat mighty Blues (2015-02-24 18:06:00)
We need Devante out there!
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 11:06:01)
I live in Cali and see every Ducks game and every Habs game. I have wanted this guy as a Hab all season. Under-played by Boudreau - but Ducks have a different team than Habs. They need speed, we need strength who plays in tight. Great trade.
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 10:48:41)
Good trade. Smith P is a tough kid and built for the playoffs.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blues preview (with video): Pacioretty named NHL’s third star of week (2015-02-24 10:41:39)
Smith Pelly tough as nails. Habs needed this.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-20 11:32:45)
People that hate MT and think he is terrible must then explain our team having one of the best seasons we've had in 20 + years. They must also answer the question of whether this has been a fun season to be a fan. They must also explain why the players clearly like playing for MT. They must also explain why the dressing room is so cohesive - like a family as the players describe. They must also explain how MT is so bad, yet, has made it quite far as a coach in terms of one day deciding "hey, I want to be a hockey coach". And finally, they must explain what any other coach in the NHL would be doing differently with this team. I wish fans would enjoy this season. It's as good as it gets in todays NHL. Any team can lose in the 1st round of the playoffs. Any team. Just enjoy.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, Florida wins in Shootout (2015-02-19 22:42:56)
MT simply giving his two warrior defensemen a chance for a shootout victory as a thank you for their hard work. They desereved it and never get shootout attempts. We got a point in a game that means nothing come playoffs. We played a very good game. You folks need to get a clue how the coach is managing his room. This an one example of why the players like him. This game is already forgotten. The gesture, is not.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, Florida wins in Shootout (2015-02-19 22:38:36)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, Florida wins in Shootout (2015-02-19 22:26:30)
The team is showing cracks? How about missing some key players in the lineup… that may explain. Habs by far the better team. Sekac, the best player on the ice tonight.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, Florida wins in Shootout (2015-02-19 18:03:34)
Living in California, I see a lot of Ducks games - and I see every Habs game. It's interesting watching these two teams. One has a most valuable player as their goalie.. and the other has 3 most valuable players up front in Getzlaf, Perry and Kessler (and strong D). Watching Tampa completely dismantle the Ducks last night makes me happy that our MVP is our goalie and not our forwards. Oh, and Tampa is scary good and scary fast.
- Comment on Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Sekac, Gilbert healthy scratches for Habs (2015-02-14 12:02:33)
MB is not trading anyone. He will pick up a piece for the playoffs and that's it. Keep building this team for when it is ready to win a cup. Not there yet, some kids gotta grow more. Gilbert is the worst player on the team and we can't seem to find someone to fill his slot. He should be a healthy scratch from here on in. Getting a top line player would take a significant chunk out of our lineup. You guys drop Emelin, Eller and DD's name like they grow on trees. Who fills their slot once you trade them all for that coveted front line player? So we then have a 1st line and 3 4th lines. We then have 3 D (one of them being Gonchar) and a bunch of scrubs/rookies back there. Tonight is TO's Stanley Cup game. We gotta play them very tough.