jarat - (John Zaharatos)Member since February 15, 2009
Habs fan since: 1974
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Subban a finalist for Norris Trophy
Don't sit in the (blue) forum chair once the game begins.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose 3-2 to their nemesis
Yah.. That game was on April 11th vs the Sabres, after which the suck-fest ensued.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose game, Plekanec
moved his skate to deflect it soccer style
- Comment on Bouillon signs one-year contract extension with Habs
Just ask for me, I'm Harry, the guy with the snake on his face.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens edge Devils for fifth in a row, move back into first
It's about time.
- Comment on Gallagher proving again that size isn't everything
Barbaric....Sorta. What's stopping a player from cracking his stick over the head of someone who's coming after him to fight?? If you're 5'8" and Chara or Scott comes after your with fire coming out of their nose, what are you going to do?? 1. Be a "manly warrior" and hope he doesn't crush your skull? 2. Engage then turtle? 3. Skate away in fear to your bench? Or perhaps take his knees out with your stick before he can take a punch...?? Granted, these composite sticks break with the slightest of pressure.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 4-3, retake top spot
I think Gorges is hurt.. He got up slowly a few times in the 2nd